Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers May consider hiring Kevin Greene

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    For the record, unlike baseball where players must choose one team's logo for the cap on their HoF plaque, football players do not designate one specific team. Canton does not require him to choose whether to go into their hall as a Ram or a Steeler or a Panther. Greene went into the HoF as a member of all of those teams.
    I thought that part of the article was strange also but I also remember him saying that when he went in the HOF.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Thinking back to when Greene played for us, wasn't Marvin Lewis our LB coach? Not that Marvin would want to go from HC to OLB coach, but he's got a pretty impressive track record of coaching LBs. With Greene, Lloyd, Brown, and Kirkland, that had to be one of the more impressive 3-4 LB units of all time.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I mentioned Greene a few days ago in the "Nothing Personal Joey Porter" post. DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Loved Greene as player, But can he Coach...Not being a Smartass, I just really don't know

Legend

User Info Menu

If Greene can turn VWill into Shazier2.0 I give two thumbs up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    If Greene can turn VWill into Shazier2.0 I give two thumbs up.
    He’s a coach not a god

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.