Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Munch

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Difference is, the NFL won't suspend AB for acting like a prima donna.
    that's true.. but his behavior will prove just as detrimental to the team.
    . and that's all that matters to me

Legend

User Info Menu

Possibly.
    Hopefully they can get over this and make amends.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Is munch safe to stay now or is there truth to that rumour that he might be promoted to OC in Cleveland.
    Last edited by steeler_george; 01-10-2019 at 03:45 PM.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

The only way AB stays with the team is with a very public and heart felt apology. Even with that, it would be a big if. Not even AB can "clown his boss" and not get canned.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    Is munch safe to stay now or is there truth to that rumour that he might be promoted to OC in Cleveland.
    Hey! What are you doing posting about Mike Munchak in a thread "Munch." Get with the program and starting talking about AB like everyone else (as if there aren't several dozen other AB threads now anyway).

I think new Browns head coach Freddie Kitchens will continue to call the plays in Cleveland. I think Munchak stays in Pittsburgh to do what he does best...teaching o-linemen how to play OL.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I want it made official that he’s back with us. Then we can exhale.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Munch contract is up and the Broncos are about to offer him their OL coach spot. Rooney and company need to step up!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Munch contract is up and the Broncos are about to offer him their OL coach spot. Rooney and company need to step up!!!
    Yeah. Concerned we still may lose him. He’s one of the few coaches I actually like on this team.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    k

I think it is all about him being near his daughter in Denver, not $$. But doesn't he have immediate family in the Burgh?
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."