Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Munch

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Now if AB would get his panties untwisted and come in and talk to Tomlin, Colbert and Rooney and work things out, the off-season will be off to a good start. If Butler stays, I hope they also keep the guy they brought in late in the season to help, the defense seemed to respond to him.

Pappy
    If AB is allowed to stay on the team after mocking Tomlin on social media, I think there's very little chance for a positive outcome...

Legend

User Info Menu

AB isn’t coming back.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    AB isnít coming back.
    Im not 100% sold that is true. They aren't going to give AB away. The return has to be right

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Im not 100% sold that is true. They aren't going to give AB away. The return has to be right
    You may be right but I think he's done in Pittsburgh. But let's say that the return isn't "right" and AB stays. I wonder if the Steelers will make some kind of example of him when the season starts? Surely, they can't just trot him out as the starting wide receiver after his absurdly childish, selfish, idiotic behavior? What kind of message does that send to the team?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    You may be right but I think he's done in Pittsburgh. But let's say that the return isn't "right" and AB stays. I wonder if the Steelers will make some kind of example of him when the season starts? Surely, they can't just trot him out as the starting wide receiver after his absurdly childish, selfish, idiotic behavior? What kind of message does that send to the team?
    When the season begins it is about winning. They aren't going to go out of their way to torture AB or get payback. That is counter productive to the goal. They will do whatever possible to get him back on the road between the guardrails

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    When the season begins it is about winning. They aren't going to go out of their way to torture AB or get payback. That is counter productive to the goal. They will do whatever possible to get him back on the road between the guardrails
    and history has proven some guys can't be saved... ie martavis Bryant... Josh gordon.. etc. granted those are substance cases... but ABs problems are just as severe (albeit different)

Legend

User Info Menu

According to Peter King AB wants to stay with the Steelers

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    According to Peter King AB wants to stay with the Steelers
    He should of thought of that before he clowned his boss.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    He should of thought of that before he clowned his boss.
    yea........

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    and history has proven some guys can't be saved... ie martavis Bryant... Josh gordon.. etc. granted those are substance cases... but ABs problems are just as severe (albeit different)
    Difference is, the NFL won't suspend AB for acting like a prima donna.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.