Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistically....what can we get for AB?

Legend

User Info Menu

AB and Rosenhaus are full of crap. Can't wait to move him to a sub standard QB so he can learn real fast how good he had it.

Legend

User Info Menu

I agree that he will likely succeed in any offense that's willing to target him 15 to 20 times a game.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think the best you get for AB is a mid level starter and a 3rd. Teams know the situation and will be playing hard ball

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I agree that he will likely succeed in any offense that's willing to target him 15 to 20 times a game.
    any wr will succeed with that many targets a game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I think the best you get for AB is a mid level starter and a 3rd. Teams know the situation and will be playing hard ball
    Exactly.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    That’s realistic. I’d be shocked if someone gave up a 2nd round and floored with something better than that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    That’s realistic. I’d be shocked if someone gave up a 2nd round and floored with something better than that.
    i fully expect a 2nd... a high one. because teams will try to play hard ball, but, ultimately, they'll all be bidding against one another and don't want to miss out. I think SF and Shannahan would give that up in a heartbeat
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    2019 NFL MockDeville
    1. Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama
    2a. Jachai Polite, OLB, Florida (from Raiders)
    2b. Deebo Samuel, WR, S.Caroline
    3. Benny Snell, RB, Kentucky

Legend

User Info Menu

Dang his stock has gone way down on here in the past week or so.. Initially some folks were talking "2-1st rounders" lmao

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    i fully expect a 2nd... a high one. because teams will try to play hard ball, but, ultimately, they'll all be bidding against one another and don't want to miss out. I think SF and Shannahan would give that up in a heartbeat
    This

I believe they can get a first. Sure teams know we want to dump him, but the competition between teams means WAY MORE than a perceived desperation on our part to move him.
    "Team "A" offerred us ........ what can you offer"?

There is no way we dont get quality compensation for the best receiver in the league, because teams overvalue receivers.

Legend

User Info Menu

We’ll see how much someone wants to give us for an over 30 , malcontent. I’m very curious to see how much we can get.