Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistically....what can we get for AB?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I like this move! But I would go one step further to try end up with two 1st picks in this draft.

Whatever we get for AB, it has to be enough assists to trade up before Cincy (#10) to grab the player we want, White, Baker, Greedy...

Even trade AB to Oakland for their 2nd 1 st (#24) and 3rd (#66) that equals to 1290 points on draft trader calculator. Which will be the same value as pick #10 1300.

Oakland will still have two firsts #4 and #28 (?) their second and a hell a lot of cap space to be active in FA... ( there was Bell-Oakland rumours before)
    Maybe you missed it, but, we would get the 1/8 from Detroit

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    I don't understand your point?
    Teams might be willing to pay more in season to fix a problem that they know they have (because it's cost them games).

Before games are played, my guess is that most GMs think their rosters are better than they are (so they might be more reluctant to trade a big piece).

But, I thought we'd have trouble getting a 6th for Bryant. So I don't think I'm an expert,

Legend

User Info Menu

What Chadman has learned, over time, is that SKL is generally a pretty good judge on all things NFL. That Detroit deal would be great.
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

Fix the Run Defence Mode:

1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I just wish we could ship him to the Jets but after Santonio Holmes , Jets won’t take our calls anymore.lol.
    ?

they gave up very little in that deal. and with only only 1 year of production from him before injuries.
    a deal they still likely won giving up only a 6th round pick

Legend

User Info Menu

They thought they were getting more but in actuality, you right. IF they want AB, they just have to make that call.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    What Chadman has learned, over time, is that SKL is generally a pretty good judge on all things NFL. That Detroit deal would be great.
    I think it would be amazing if we could do that deal.

But if I was a Detroit fan I'd be super pressed about giving up a pick that high.

But I hope it happens.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Sanu's 3 years in Atlanta:
    2016: 59 catches for 653 yards and 4 TD's
    2017: 67 catches for 703 yards and 5 TD's
    2018: 66 catches for 838 yards and 4 TD's

As a team's 3rd receiving option, that's hardly a dud. And Julio is already established as their WR1 and Ridley as their WR2.

This one makes little sense, unless Arthur Blank thinks he's playing fantasy football.
    unless they're shipping ridley back in a package, I can't see them doing that deal.

receivers, as you've said, isn't their problem

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!

they're on their 2nd top 10 pick at QB in a decade. the 1st one busted largely due to his head coach being primarlily concerned with the defensive side of the ball.

I think they'll do what ever they can to help out a young darnold

Legend

User Info Menu

I want to explore what Arizona could give us for him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Here's what the NFL network is saying.............

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Broncos "may be plotting a run" at trading for Antonio Brown.

The Jets, 49ers, and Colts are also expected to have interest. Pittsburgh has made clear they plan to move on from Brown despite his dead cap hit. Brown is entering his age-31 season and is one of the highest paid receivers in the league, so he's unlikely to command the first-round value Oakland got for Amari Cooper. The Steelers may have to settle for a pair of Day 2 picks.
    Source: NFL Network