Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 238

Thread: Realistically....what can we get for AB?

  1. #111
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    AB would do wonders for a 1st year HC and a new QB---LOL
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

  2. #112
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    AB would do wonders for a 1st year HC and a new QB---LOL
    Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #113
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    send him and L Bell up there next year... lol

  4. #114
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I think the market for AB will be strong. Not sure we can get a top 5 pick. But I could see a trade similar to this

    Pit gets- Lions 1/8, Jarad Davis (MLB) and Lions 3rd

    Det gets- AB and Pit 1/20





  5. #115
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Philly gave up a 3rd round pick half way through the season for Golden Tate to come in and be a #2 receiver. They did this knowing that Detroit was getting rid of Tate by the end of the year because they didn't want to pay him. AB is way better than Tate as a receiver and he completely changes every defense you play, also your getting AB under a pretty friendly contract.

  6. #116
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Philly gave up a 3rd round pick half way through the season for Golden Tate to come in and be a #2 receiver. They did this knowing that Detroit was getting rid of Tate by the end of the year because they didn't want to pay him. AB is way better than Tate as a receiver and he completely changes every defense you play, also your getting AB under a pretty friendly contract.
    But halfway through the season, teams have evidence that they have problems.

    I think GMs are more prone to over-rating their teams (or under-rating their problems) when everyone is 0-0.

  7. #117
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    I think the market for AB will be strong. Not sure we can get a top 5 pick. But I could see a trade similar to this

    Pit gets- Lions 1/8, Jarad Davis (MLB) and Lions 3rd

    Det gets- AB and Pit 1/20
    I like this move! But I would go one step further to try end up with two 1st picks in this draft.

    Whatever we get for AB, it has to be enough assists to trade up before Cincy (#10) to grab the player we want, White, Baker, Greedy...

    Even trade AB to Oakland for their 2nd 1 st (#24) and 3rd (#66) that equals to 1290 points on draft trader calculator. Which will be the same value as pick #10 1300.

    Oakland will still have two firsts #4 and #28 (?) their second and a hell a lot of cap space to be active in FA... ( there was Bell-Oakland rumours before)
    Last edited by steeler_george; 01-12-2019 at 11:28 AM.
    Im so tired of LeVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Im so tired of it. Lets just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyre the only people that matter to me."



  8. #118
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    We have a good , open dialog with Gruden in Oakland. I’d go there first; Colbert is smarter then both Gruden and Mayock. Lol. I’d take their cornerback Conley and then a first round pick for AB.

  9. #119
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    But halfway through the season, teams have evidence that they have problems.

    I think GMs are more prone to over-rating their teams (or under-rating their problems) when everyone is 0-0.
    I don't understand your point?

  10. #120
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    We have a good , open dialog with Gruden in Oakland. Id go there first; Colbert is smarter then both Gruden and Mayock. Lol. Id take their cornerback Conley and then a first round pick for AB.

    Or the raiders feel fleeced on the MB deal and are wary





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •