Thread: Nothing Personal Joey Porter

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

linebacker coaches dont have to be former steeler linebackers

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    linebacker coaches dont have to be former steeler linebackers

True, but Greene has proven to be a good one. Would love to see him work with TJ and Dupree. Especially since TJ is now playing the same side Greene did

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    What's Greg Lloyd doing these days? He, my friends, was an A-kicker. Even his own teammates were afraid of him.
    But can he coach?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

One dead weight gone; let's see who's next.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not unreasonable, but probably not a big impact either way.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    But can he coach?
    If he coaches like he parents he will just pull a gun on anybody who doesn't listen to him.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

NOW we have reports that PORTER was attempting to divide the locker room pinning Defensive Players against Offensive Players.
    No names are given - but this was apparently reported by 2 Steelers Offensive Players.

Can I change the Title of this Thread to "THIS IS PERSONAL Joey Porter"??
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    NOW we have reports that PORTER was attempting to divide the locker room pinning Defensive Players against Offensive Players.
    No names are given - but this was apparently reported by 2 Steelers Offensive Players.
    If this is true, why would they wait until the end of the season to fire him?

Dude, you're a COACH, and supposed to be WORKING for the team's SUCCESS ... and you're WORKING to DIVIDE the team???

If this is true, and if Tomlin KNEW about it, and allowed this cancer to REMAIN on his STAFF through the season, then TOMLIN ought to be GONE before next week.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

no dysfunction

nothing to see here

the seeming arrogance in this group as a whole is astounding

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    If this is true, why would they wait until the end of the season to fire him?

Dude, you're a COACH, and supposed to be WORKING for the team's SUCCESS ... and you're WORKING to DIVIDE the team???

If this is true, and if Tomlin KNEW about it, and allowed this cancer to REMAIN on his STAFF through the season, then TOMLIN ought to be GONE before next week.

Whoa Whoa...Please do not say anything negative...I did on an earlier thread, and was told by 2 posters...I was more or less a p.o.s. and not a true Steeler fan...Tread lightly