Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Offseason thread

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe AB has taken too many shots to the head from Vontaze Burfiict.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Does it seem like all the teams that need a head coach are looking at a lot more candidates then usual? Seems that every team is looking at 4 or 5 different guys this year and really making sure that whoever they select fits that team/scheme.

That's a good thing; don't get me wrong. But it seems like all these teams are really digging deep to do their due diligence this year more so in then in other years.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Does it seem like all the teams that need a head coach are looking at a lot more candidates then usual? Seems that every team is looking at 4 or 5 different guys this year and really making sure that whoever they select fits that team/scheme.

That's a good thing; don't get me wrong. But it seems like all these teams are really digging deep to do their due diligence this year more so in then in other years.
    Because it is seems as if it is the same teams again who are searching, and same HC available.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, I give Bruce Arians credit, he's not taking any old job. He knows he's going to go where there is a QB. Bucs or Browns. LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Todd Bowles is being sought after to be Arians DC. Nice combo

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Well, I give Bruce Arians credit, he's not taking any old job. He knows he's going to go where there is a QB. Bucs or Browns. LOL
    He's also chosen to coach in a retirement community, so it works!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    He's also chosen to coach in a retirement community, so it works!
    Shots fired! You guys are cutting this morning. LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    A restraining order against Deebo.
    Giving Bell advice and now it looks like he's coaching AB.
    JH trying to sabotage the Steelers?
    Heís still working for the *ís

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Still don't understand why Saxton wasn't re-signed. Every running back did well this year.
    2019 Steelers draft results
    -------------------------------------------
    Round 1- Devin Bush, ILB; Michigan
    Round 3a- Diontae Johnson, WR; Toledo
    Round 3b- Justin Layne, CB; Michigan State
    Round 4- Benny Snell Jr., RB; Kentucky
    Round 5- Zach Gentry, TE; Michigan
    Round 6a- Sutton Smith, OLB; Northern Illnois
    Round 6b- Isaiah Buggs, DT; Alabama
    Round 6c- Ulysses Gilbert III, ILB; Akron
    Round 7- Derwin Gray, OG; Maryland

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't like any of the hires in Arizona; They look like they completely don't know what their doing over there.

Klingsbury..in over his head
    Vance Joseph..still unproven as a DC to me
    Sarkisian...Terrible OC in Atlanta; Terrible OC/coach at USC; Why should he be good in Arizona?