Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AB trade for Wentz?

Legend

User Info Menu

AB trade for Wentz?

Reports are reading as if Wentz will be unsignable after his contract and will be forced to franchise him or let him his FA. Foles has led them well in the past. What if he wins it all? Makes sense for a high enough trade to make the move. AB and our first round pick for Wentz. Thatís the move I want to make.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Reports are reading as if Wentz will be unsignable after his contract and will be forced to franchise him or let him his FA. Foles has led them well in the past. What if he wins it all? Makes sense for a high enough trade to make the move. AB and our first round pick for Wentz. That’s the move I want to make.
    In a millisecond. Carson Wentz was my favorite QB to come out in the draft since Andrew Luck.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

You guys are getting creative this afternoon. Very intriguing indeed.

Starter

User Info Menu

Yes, or a trade for Patrick Peterson.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Yes, or a trade for Patrick Peterson.
    I'll take that one as well. AB for Peterson straight up would be great.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I like Wentz too, but I didn't like how he was playing before he went out with another injury. Too many times trying to force the ball to Z. Ertz which got him into trouble.. Looking a bit eratic at times for me to be totally sold that he is that guy..

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    I like Wentz too, but I didn't like how he was playing before he went out with another injury. Too many times trying to force the ball to Z. Ertz which got him into trouble.. Looking a bit eratic at times for me to be totally sold that he is that guy..

In your post...replace Wentz with Ben... and Z.Ertz with AB...

and it sounds just like what we've got now. lol

Legend

User Info Menu

I love Wentz as an NFL QB. But back injuries on a QB are scary. Isn't that what ended Romo's career?

Starter

User Info Menu

My coworker is an Iggles fan and suggested Foles for AB.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wentz: Damaged goods. Ix-nay.