Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomlin Hints Coaching Staff Changes Are Coming

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    I can read just fine ovi

I just think it's hypocritical of you to bash other posters who feel tomlin should be under scrutiny when you ripped lebeau for years on this board

you seem to think you are some all knowing messiah when it comes to how steelers fans should act when you have been guilty of the same sins, that's all
    Firstly, I don't "bash" them I don't agree with them. I do passionately point out that they wrong because their criticism is based on unrealistic expectations and hysteria. And is this different than the dozens, you included, who "bashed" me when I pointed out how LeBeau had lost his mojo. So if I'm a hypocrite for "bashing" those who want to criticize Tomlin, aren't all of those who "bashed" me for criticizing LeBeau also hypocrites...you included.

I guess we must all be hypocrites in one way or another. Let's accept that and keep posting our hypocritical comments aka opinions

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

so you just mock them and call them "geniuses", but not bash and somehow that's different? c'mon man

you got bashed because you turned every single unrelated thread into a referendum on dick lebeau. some people feel tomlin may have lost his mojo and needs replaced. funny how it all works like that

you are a piece of work
    Last edited by Eddie Spaghetti; 01-10-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

so you just mock them and call them "geniuses", but not bash and somehow that's different? c'mon man

you are a piece of work
    Aren't we all "pieces of work" and isn't it just the quality of the workmanship that makes us different and therefore makes the world and this message board diverse, interesting and in some strange ways addictive.

I assure you I have been called worse than a "genius" on this board.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

agreed on that

Legend

User Info Menu

agreed on that
    See...you can be nice to me. I bet it didn't even hurt...much

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    See...you can be nice to me. I bet it didn't even hurt...much
    nothing but respect ovi, we've both been around here a long time

just agree to disagree on what we believe to be problems keeping us from winning a championship

Administrator

User Info Menu

Isn't it funny that Harrison was "grinding an axe" when he critiqued Tomlin? Everything he said was correct.

Come to find out that he is one of dozens of people that blame Tomlin for how things are out of control based on FACTS. That includes local and national media, former GMs and coaches, former Steelers players, HOFers, etc. They all must be wrong and "grinding an axe". It can't possibly be Tomlin, the fraud.

Things are much worse than even Harrison described and it's been going on for years apparently. That's a fact.

Tomlin has torn down this team and it's a laughing stock. The spineless Rooney's are equally to blame for allowing it to brew for so many years.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Isn't it funny that Harrison was "grinding an axe" when he critiqued Tomlin? Everything he said was correct.

Come to find out that he is one of dozens of people that blame Tomlin for how things are out of control based on FACTS. That includes local and national media, former GMs and coaches, former Steelers players, HOFers, etc. They all must be wrong and "grinding an axe". It can't possibly be Tomlin, the fraud.

Things are much worse than even Harrison described and it's been going on for years apparently. That's a fact.

Tomlin has torn down this team and it's a laughing stock. The spineless Rooney's are equally to blame for allowing it to brew for so many years.
    Everthing Harrison said panned out to be true a year later; it’s not a coincidence. Then, manny sanders comes out and backs it up as well as Ryan Clark.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hate the way JH went out last year... and Im not giving him a pass for any of that.
    With that being said, his situation was mishandled by Tomlin. JH wanted a chance to play... and Tomlin and Porter lied to him. They hold up their end of the deal, and JH is not a problem.

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin is soft.