Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomlin Hints Coaching Staff Changes Are Coming

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    That is a big drop off since he got here, but is it due to more pass happy O?
    Did Saxon call the plays? I thought their ypc went way up since Bell? Wouldn't that be on Fitchner?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It’s Saxon’s fault! He’s responsible for our secondary sucking; hrs responsible for our kicker leading the NFL in missed field goals ! And it’s his damn fault we lost that 16 point lead to the Chargers too!

F-ing Saxon!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    It’s Saxon’s fault! He’s responsible for our secondary sucking; hrs responsible for our kicker leading the NFL in missed field goals ! And it’s his damn fault we lost that 16 point lead to the Chargers too!

F-ing Saxon!!
    Here...I thougjt it was just me

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

firing the RB coach is akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    firing the RB coach is akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic
    Hahahahahahahaha hahahah .. I’m crying laughing behind this post.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

And it was Todd Haley’s fault that our defense gave up 45 points to the Jags in the playoffs!

F-ing Haley!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    And it was Todd Haley’s fault that our defense gave up 45 points to the Jags in the playoffs!

F-ing Haley!!
    don't worry guys.. big changes are coming... lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I just hope to God we can shut Tyler eifert down this week lmao

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers were 24th in the NFL at 4.2 yds/att; this was a big jump up from last season's 3.8 yds/att. But 24th best doesn't sound that great and I would suggest it has more to do with the OL... but then that's blaming Munchak, which is heresy to some.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Did Saxon call the plays? I thought their ypc went way up since Bell? Wouldn't that be on Fitchner?
    I personally think that Tomlin wants to try and send a message. Like he did with Haley. The trouble with his logic is that he's already established himself as a player's coach. He's not some X's and O's innovator and he's definitely not some hardcore disciplinarian like Coughlin or Belichick. I think this sends no message other than to the FO.