Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 208

Thread: Tomlin Hints Coaching Staff Changes Are Coming

  1. #41
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    3 playoff wins in 8 years

    this too I hope will pass

  2. #42
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Too many Chikin Littles.
    Ovie has unwittingly revealed his true identity as one of those Chik-Fil-A cows painting the signs pleading for us to "Eat More Chikin".

    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

    Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

    We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

    We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

  3. #43
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Ovie has unwittingly revealed his true identity as one of those Chik-Fil-A cows painting the signs pleading for us to "Eat More Chikin".

    I wonder if he can get us all the Chik-Fil-A friends and family discounts?

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  4. #44
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Munchak interested in the hc for the Broncos...Would suck to lose him!

  5. #45
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Munchak interested in the hc for the Broncos...Would suck to lose him!
    Yep will have to wait and see just how interested the Broncos are, they are still interviewing at least two others.

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  6. #46
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Just saw that Munchak is now the clear favorite and he’s about to be hired any day. We are in a lot of trouble.

  7. #47
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    We are not in a lot of trouble because our OL coach is leaving.
    I read his assistant has learned a lot from Munch and will carry on.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

  8. #48
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    We are not in a lot of trouble because our OL coach is leaving.
    I read his assistant has learned a lot from Munch and will carry on.
    You think an assistant is just going to take over and we not miss a beat? I hope your right but currently , I disagree. We are in a lot of trouble.

  9. #49
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Munchak was such a good coach so Sarrett should've learned also i would think?
    He's been here during Munchaks tenure
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

  10. #50
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Munchak was such a good coach so Sarrett should've learned also i would think?
    He's been here during Munchaks tenure
    Well we would hope so. But do you remember how our line was before Munchak got here? That was a perticular frustrating time.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •