Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: AB Calls Ryan Clark an Uncle Tom

Backup

User Info Menu

This team hasn’t won jack squat in almost a decade and as a fan that’s only the bottom line I give a rat’s behind about.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Notleadpoisoned View Post
    This team hasn’t won jack squat in almost a decade and as a fan that’s only the bottom line I give a rat’s behind about.
    And that's what I've been saying too. And we haven't won anything in a decade.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KYPITTFAN View Post
    I don't care about AB, he is a jerk. My issue is when was the last off season we had no drama? This sets us up next season just to repeat the past.
    Change is needed and it's Tomlin that needs to go.
    He may not be all the problem but as the saying goes, the buck stops here.
    Exactly. That's the way it works in football. But for some strange reason, posters don't want to admit that. Yes I know we don't supposedly fire coaches here. But we've been blessed but there comes a point when every coach doesn't work out like Noll and Cowher. And we've reached that point here.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Notleadpoisoned View Post
    If you haven't noticed, the stadium is sold out every season. That's really all that matters. Don't like the product? don't buy.. don't go to games, don't watch it on TV, don't listen on the radio....

Oh, and Belichick?... people conveniently forget the incidence with TB when he brought his personal trainer on the plane for a game. Belichick told the trainer to get off, he isn't part of the team. Brady said no, he stays.... guess what? He stayed. Talk about caving to a superstar....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

why should fans not stay engaged in their team just because they feel the coach isn't getting the most of of his team ? they were there long before tomlin and will be there long after he is gone

the coach worship by some here is really off the charts and kinda sad

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    why should fans not stay engaged in their team just because they feel the coach isn't getting the most of of his team ? they were there long before tomlin and will be there long after he is gone

and the coach derision is just as rampant.... fairly sure most people understand Tomlin has his flaws. fairly sure most fans feel his positives currently outweigh his negatives. You must feel the same, or else you wouldn't stay engaged with the team.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ryan Clark: Antonio Brown cussed out Dick LeBeau, Mike Tomlin let it get out of hand
    By Michael David Smith | Jan 8, 2019, 5:12 PM EST

Dick LeBeau was a Hall of Fame player in the NFL, and his long tenure as an assistant coach made him one of the game’s most respected figures. But Antonio Brown apparently didn’t show LeBeau respect.

That’s the word from former Steeler Ryan Clark, who once again described on ESPN today a time that he found Brown to be a bad teammate. Clark said that shortly after Brown signed a new contract in 2012, Brown verbally attacked LeBeau.

“Coming into the next practice, he just got his money, he cusses out Dick LeBeau. Coach LeBeau, somebody who Troy [Polamalu], myself, James Farrior, all respected so much that anything he ever said, there’s no reply,” Clark said. “We almost got into a physical altercation that day, me and Antonio Brown. Because my thing was, this is not how we behave. This is not how we act. And for sure we don’t talk to Coach LeBeau that way.”

Clark hasn’t played for the Steelers since 2013, but he said he has talked to players on the 2018 team who told him Brown has become a serious problem, and coach Mike Tomlin hasn’t handled it.

“This is a situation that Coach Tomlin has allowed to get out of hand. So now you have to think about moving him,” Clark said. “It’s been something that has been weighing on this team all year.”

From Clark’s perspective, Brown is a problem that has been weighing on the Steelers for several years.
    Plan A: Trade 1.20/3.66/5.141 & 2020 3rd to BUF for 1.9 (ILB Devin White)

Plan B:
    1.20 TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa 6-5 251
    2.52 WR Hakeem Butler, Iowa State 6-5 227
    3.66 OLB Chase Winovich, Michigan 6-3 256
    3.83 S Amani Hooker, Iowa 5-11 210
    4.122 ILB David Long Jr., West Virginia 5-11 227
    5.141 CB Isaiah Johnson, Houston 6-2 208
    6.175 ILB Bobby Okereke, Stanford 6-1 239
    6.192 RB Travis Homer, Miami 5-10 201
    6.207 OG Hjalte Froholdt, Arkansas 6-5 306
    7.219 DE Armon Watts, Arkansas 6-5 300

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

I’m with you Eddie; I’m just sitting back , enjoying the ride and when Tomlin heads right into that wall again, I jump, tuck , and roll out the vehicle and I let Tomlin and his supporters crash by themselves. Lmfao. Once we get a legit coach then we can ride the whole ride with our new head coach.

We’ll be here long after Tomlin has been dismissed.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I’m with you Eddie; I’m just sitting back , enjoying the ride and when Tomlin heads right into that wall again, I jump, tuck , and roll out the vehicle and I let Tomlin and his supporters crash by themselves. Lmfao. Once we get a legit coach then we can ride the whole ride with our new head coach.

We’ll be here long after Tomlin has been dismissed.

Not sure why but the word “bandwagon” runs through my mind

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    [/COLOR]Not sure why but the word “bandwagon” runs through my mind
    Ford my friend, when I refer to jump, tuck and roll I’m referring to emotionally. When I see that car headed for the wall in the same old scenario , I emotionally step back. But if you choose to ride the car all the way to the wall , by all means, that’s your choice. No judgement from me. Lol