Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: AB Calls Ryan Clark an Uncle Tom

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm sorry guys... but Tomlin has zero credibility if AB stays (for very obvious reasons). I get where you are coming from.. and hate to lose that kind of talent. if you want to see another year of Bell type drama.. and a divided lockerroom... that's what you'll get with AB on the team. Juju is only going to keep getting better.. and that's part of what's eating at AB no doubt

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

AB burned a bridge too far. If he were to stay in Pittsburgh nobody would trust him; most importantly, his teammates would not. Even the most abject apology would not suffice. And that is why Art said that it’s hard to envision him staying in Pittsburgh. On the other hand, if he somehow stays, it’s not hard for me to envision his teammates throwing him out of a huddle, as the Jets once did to Santonio.
    Last edited by RobinCole; 01-11-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kindlecatsb'ng View Post
    AB displays narcissist behavior, and he needs mental help. Not sure what has happened to him over the last couple of years, but his demeanor and behavior has been escalating in a bad trend. Surely his agent(s) see him spiraling out of control.
    . Narcissistic personality disorders are so overused to describe people who donít meet clinical criteria. With that said, I think in this case you are accurate. I donít believe he has an axis 1 disorder. Which is your mental health disorders. I believe he has an axis 2 disorder which is a personality disorder. And these are notoriously difficult to treat. When you have the real deal narcissist in your locker room, itís bound to become dysfunctional because there is no pleasing the narcissist.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    . Narcissistic personality disorders are so overused to describe people who don’t meet clinical criteria. With that said, I think in this case you are accurate. I don’t believe he has an axis 1 disorder. Which is your mental health disorders. I believe he has an axis 2 disorder which is a personality disorder. And these are notoriously difficult to treat. When you have the real deal narcissist in your locker room, it’s bound to become dysfunctional because there is no pleasing the narcissist.
    Same thing goes for a narcissist in the White House. I thought "Border-Lying Personality Disorder" from Colbert's show was funny stuff.
    Plan A: Trade 1.20/3.66/5.141 & 2020 3rd to BUF for 1.9 (ILB Devin White)

Plan B:
    1.20 TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa 6-5 251
    2.52 ILB Mack Wilson, Alabama 6-1 240
    3.66 OLB Chase Winovich, Michigan 6-3 256
    3.83 WR Hakeem Butler, Iowa State 6-5 227
    4.122 ILB David Long, West Virginia 5-11 227
    5.141 RB Miles Sanders, Penn State 5-11 211
    6.175 FS Marquis Blair, Utah 6-1 195
    6.192 OG Beau Benzschawel, Wisconsin 6-6 309
    6.207 CB David Long, Michigan 5-11 196
    7.219 DE Albert Huggins, Clemson 6-3 305

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Of course i am.
    Id rather have AB, than not have AB.
    No one knows until March
    I'm with you Pete.

I don't think it will happen, but I think the best outcome is mended relationships, because I'm assuming that we'd be selling great talent at pennies on the dollar...and that sucks.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    agreed... I am glad to see Mr. Rooney take this stance, even though AB was/is a hell of a talent. If Tomlin is to remain our coach... I want to see him at least have a chance to recapture what has been lost...

AB surviving this latest rampage only sets Tomlin up for failure. It's the right move.
    honestly, IMO if Brown could get out of his own way and remains healthy. He has/d a real chance to be the GOAT. Yes, even better numbers than Jerry Rice.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Of course i am.
    Id rather have AB, than not have AB.
    No one knows until March
    . I understand the sentiment. Bell and Brown are incredibly talented with the divisive egos to match. Unfortunately, it has become harder and harder to root for a team where I donít respect the superstars. Build around juju, and watt. Thatís your leadership. And sometimes talent has to be removed to regain the locker room.

Legend

User Info Menu

Sometimes you have to take a step back to ultimately go forward.

Legend

User Info Menu

Build around juju, and watt. That’s your leadership.
    Folks complain about draft deficiencies holding this team back around here, but it was only 20 short months ago when our front office scored T.J. Watt in round 1, Juju Smith-Schuster in round 2, and James Conner in round 3 of the same draft. Those are our building blocks for the future. Arguably our best draft since the greatest of all time back in 1974.
    Plan A: Trade 1.20/3.66/5.141 & 2020 3rd to BUF for 1.9 (ILB Devin White)

Plan B:
    1.20 TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa 6-5 251
    2.52 ILB Mack Wilson, Alabama 6-1 240
    3.66 OLB Chase Winovich, Michigan 6-3 256
    3.83 WR Hakeem Butler, Iowa State 6-5 227
    4.122 ILB David Long, West Virginia 5-11 227
    5.141 RB Miles Sanders, Penn State 5-11 211
    6.175 FS Marquis Blair, Utah 6-1 195
    6.192 OG Beau Benzschawel, Wisconsin 6-6 309
    6.207 CB David Long, Michigan 5-11 196
    7.219 DE Albert Huggins, Clemson 6-3 305

Legend

User Info Menu

honestly, IMO if Brown could get out of his own way and remains healthy. He has/d a real chance to be the GOAT. Yes, even better numbers than Jerry Rice.
    hed have to play another 7 or 8 years at the same level to come close to Rice imo

hes not quite half way there