Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

AB Calls Ryan Clark an Uncle Tom

ANTONIO BROWN CALLS RYAN CLARK AN 'UNCLE TOM'

...Over Steelers Comments

1/2/2019

The Antonio Brown drama keeps raging on ... 'cause the Steelers WR just called his ex-teammate, Ryan Clark, an "Uncle Tom" after Clark ripped him on TV.

Clark -- an ex-Steelers DB who's now an ESPN NFL analyst -- tore into A.B. after reports surfaced that Brown was benched for blowing up on teammates during practice last week.

"This is where Mike Tomlin has to put his foot down and shop Antonio Brown," Clark said ... "You have to take that stand. You have to. Time for him to go."

Brown -- who played 4 seasons with Clark in Pittsburgh -- didn't take long to fire back, calling Clark an "Uncle Tom" in a comment on an ESPN NFL Instagram post about Clark's criticism.

It's the latest chapter in a drama that's already featured Brown getting benched, requesting trade AND not returning Ben Roethlisberger's phone calls and messages.

For his part ... Brown says a "big interview" with James Harrison is on the way -- so seems we'll get Antonio's side of the story shortly.

Stay tuned ...

http://www.tmz.com/2019/01/02/antoni...urgh-steelers/

Legend

User Info Menu

It's really getting nasty.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This team is in disarray - anyone catch James Harrison and AB together during Tomlin's Press Conference (pretty much trolling Tomlin)??

Apparently HARRISON is getting the "exclusive" interview with AB.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    This team is in disarray - anyone catch James Harrison and AB together during Tomlin's Press Conference (pretty much trolling Tomlin)??

Apparently HARRISON is getting the "exclusive" interview with AB.
    Now that will be a piece of journalistic beauty, I can't wait.

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

1.20 - Greedy Williams/Byron Murphy/Deandre Baker
    2.52 - Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama
    3.66 - Deebo Samuel, WR, S. Carolina
    4.122 -
    5.141 -
    6.175 -
    6.192 -
    6.207 -
    7.219 -

Legend

User Info Menu

And Tomlin doing his best not to make AB mad. Where do we go from here?
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 01-02-2019 at 06:04 PM.

Backup

User Info Menu

AB displays narcissist behavior, and he needs mental help. Not sure what has happened to him over the last couple of years, but his demeanor and behavior has been escalating in a bad trend. Surely his agent(s) see him spiraling out of control.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kindlecatsb'ng View Post
    AB displays narcissist behavior, and he needs mental help. Not sure what has happened to him over the last couple of years, but his demeanor and behavior has been escalating in a bad trend. Surely his agent(s) see him spiraling out of control.
    . Narcissistic personality disorders are so overused to describe people who donít meet clinical criteria. With that said, I think in this case you are accurate. I donít believe he has an axis 1 disorder. Which is your mental health disorders. I believe he has an axis 2 disorder which is a personality disorder. And these are notoriously difficult to treat. When you have the real deal narcissist in your locker room, itís bound to become dysfunctional because there is no pleasing the narcissist.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    . Narcissistic personality disorders are so overused to describe people who don’t meet clinical criteria. With that said, I think in this case you are accurate. I don’t believe he has an axis 1 disorder. Which is your mental health disorders. I believe he has an axis 2 disorder which is a personality disorder. And these are notoriously difficult to treat. When you have the real deal narcissist in your locker room, it’s bound to become dysfunctional because there is no pleasing the narcissist.
    Same thing goes for a narcissist in the White House. I thought "Border-Lying Personality Disorder" from Colbert's show was funny stuff.
    Plan A: Trade 1.20/3.66/5.141 & 2020 3rd to BUF for 1.9 (ILB Devin White)

Plan B:
    1.20 TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa 6-5 251
    2.52 WR Hakeem Butler, Iowa State 6-5 227
    3.66 OLB Chase Winovich, Michigan 6-3 256
    3.83 S Amani Hooker, Iowa 5-11 210
    4.122 ILB David Long Jr., West Virginia 5-11 227
    5.141 CB Isaiah Johnson, Houston 6-2 208
    6.175 ILB Bobby Okereke, Stanford 6-1 239
    6.192 RB Travis Homer, Miami 5-10 201
    6.207 OG Hjalte Froholdt, Arkansas 6-5 306
    7.219 DE Armon Watts, Arkansas 6-5 300

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin should have responded - "Who's AB?" to reporters today.

Starter

User Info Menu

A Snowflake calling someone else an Uncle Tom is comedic genius.