Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Good article about the Steelers, what I've been saying

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    JuJu was voted team captain ; I think heís already taken his place. And thatís what AB sees too. Thus, him acting the way heís acting.
    That's what Im referring to. I think Juju takes his place as the #1 receiver. I did not mean that Juju would become the Cancer that AB apparently is.

Legend

User Info Menu

They may need to take another WR in the draft as early as the 4th round to send AB a message.

Legend

User Info Menu

Im not saying that Eli Rogers would be AB's replacement... but he looked pretty solid when he came back the last few games of the season.
    Without AB... we still have Juju, Washington, Switzer, and hopefully Rogers... No reason we couldn't find one more receiver in free agency...and roll on without AB if needed. Biggest thing preventing AB's departure is his cap hit (from what im hearing).

Legend

User Info Menu

I don’t think Washington has the speed required for the outside positions. He’d be fine in the slot going forward.

Legend

User Info Menu

They may need to take another WR in the draft as early as the 4th round to send AB a message.
    only if its BPA?...........
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

I don’t think Washington has the speed required for the outside positions. He’d be fine in the slot going forward.
    we'll see.............so far, bust
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    we'll see.............so far, bust
    so was Troy Polamalu after his rookie season...

Starter

User Info Menu

Surely we could get at least a 1st rd pick for Brown? Use that money, and Bell's money to sign a couple of impact FAs. WR and CB would top the list. Draft LBs heavily in April.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Surely we could get at least a 1st rd pick for Brown? Use that money, and Bell's money to sign a couple of impact FAs. WR and CB would top the list. Draft LBs heavily in April.
    We’d have to restructure Browns contract first. Cap hit would be tremendous.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don’t think anyone thinks you bench a guy for a routine fumble or dropped pass. It happens. But I’d like to see Tomlin take a harder line with players. He let the Boswell situation fester all season. Replacement kickers should have been brought in much earlier.

He he could have sent a message that no one is above the team by cutting Grimble when he passed up a sure TD to make the highlight real and fumbled out of the end zone. That was a choice the player made. Make sure everyone understands no one is more important than the goal of winning games.

And cut Artie Burns. Be a man, admit you reached for a project player that’s a bust. He’s an absolute liability ever time he comes on the field. Make sure it’s understood even #1s get cut if they don’t perform.