Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AB

Backup

User Info Menu

AB

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/12/31/antonio-brown-dispute-steelers-news-nfl/stories/201812310108

This team is an absolute mess, and I'm sorry it is Tomlins fault...He has lost the team, they have no respect for him, and it shows!
    Last edited by Disco1981; 12-31-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Backup

User Info Menu

Y'all still want Tomlin...Great discipline huh

Starter

User Info Menu

Ughh if this true this is the sign of dark times for the Steelers. Also, if his knee never had a problem wouldn't that be some sort of penalty from the leauge?

Backup

User Info Menu

Trade him...And I am serious...The Raiders got 2 firsts for Amari freakin Cooper!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They need to get rid of AB. If Tomlin wants any shot at regaining any authority with this team... he will need to show the world that NOBODY is above the team and organization.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So AB was acting like a spoiled brat. WRs are a strange breed. Seems to happen often with the position.

And he was benched as he should have been. If anything, I applaud Tomlin for this.
    Last edited by SteelBucks; 12-31-2018 at 06:10 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Will be curious to see if he loses his weekly paycheck... gets fined.. etc..

that would have been catastrophic if Cleveland would have closed out their last drive... and our new FG Kicker had missed a kick or 2. Both could have very easily happened.. leaving us out of the playoffs.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

which also leaves me thinking... no wonder this team came out flat yesterday... despite the season being on the line...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

no way to sugar coat this one

this a really bad look for mike tomlin