Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: AB

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    which also leaves me thinking... no wonder this team came out flat yesterday... despite the season being on the line...
    Bingo!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Talk radio is saying that he was mad that Juju was being featured down the stretch in the Saints game instead of him. I'm not saying it's true but considering his behavior, it's a strong possibility.

Backup

User Info Menu

Lol. Just lol at what this team has become. Like i said yrsterday, Tomlin needs to go. AB needs to go. Bring in a FA WR

Legend

User Info Menu

AB has lost his mind. He thinks his personal wants are bigger then the team.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    which also leaves me thinking... no wonder this team came out flat yesterday... despite the season being on the line...
    According to this story, one player admitted as much:

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh...why-127108594/

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    AB has lost his mind. He thinks his personal wants are bigger then the team.
    Just another good example of how Millennials are slowly destroying the NFL.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Ughh if this true this is the sign of dark times for the Steelers. Also, if his knee never had a problem wouldn't that be some sort of penalty from the leauge?
    That's what I was thinking. They lied about the knee and getting it checked out. Granted, a lot of teams are dishonest about injuries.

What isn't so common is teams lying about the absence of their star receivers due to injury or lack thereof only to cover up more team drama that gets exposed days later.

Ugghh. What a hot mess.

What are the spineless Rooney's gonna do about. You guessed it. Nothing!
    Last edited by steelz09; 12-31-2018 at 06:41 PM.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Chadman doesn’t feel he is a ‘Tomlin apologist’, seeing this is, yes, a bad look for Tomlin’s control of the lockeroom. But this is on AB. This is being a bad teammate. Paint it however you feel you need to, but no player is bigger than the team. AB might just be the best WR in the NFL, but he’s also supposed to be some kind of team leader at this point, but continually comes up with questionable actions. No questioning his impact on the field. None. But off the field, Chadman feels he is a big part of the team problem. Would firing Tomlin fix this? Doubtful, to be honest. Which HC is going to come into town and deal with this current petulant act by AB differently to Tomlin just did? Tomlin did what the HC should do, sit him.

What at impact does off field issues have on a team? For some teams- none, or it can even galvanize them. But this team seems to wallow in it. Losing Bell is a start. Maybe AB is the next step. Yes, Tomlin needs to get control of the team back, it seems. If you can’t get the team control back with words or sitting players, the next step is to remove the problem. If Tomlin takes that step, Chadman will support that move.
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

Fix the Run Defence Mode:

1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yeah, trade AB! Get rid of LB (where did that get ya!) Send Ju Ju packing when his contract is up and he wants his market value.. Get rid of everybody, BUT as long as we have Ben where going to the superbowl!! Yeah, how's that been working out for you?? Ben can repeatedly throw players and coaches under the bus. Publically mouth off and embarrassed the team in the media when they draft his perceived replacement (Rudolph) Throw picks in the endzone to lose and important game then turn around and blame everyone but himself. Show his behind every chance he gets (Milledgeville)! And these fools want him to get another extension... Yeah, I'm praying for the Neil O'donnell days again

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Lol. Just lol at what this team has become. Like i said yrsterday, Tomlin needs to go. AB needs to go. Bring in a FA WR
    The Raiders got a 1st for Amari freakin Cooper...Get Gruden on the horn....We'll probably get 2!

Hell, He gave us a 3rd for Bryant!