Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: AB

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Is this a suggestion that Tomlin is responsible for Brown's behavior?
    to a certain degree you are damn right he is

tomlin has enabled this type of behavior for years now. if you can't see that you need some glasses

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

tomlin has enabled this type of behavior for years now. if you can't see that you need some glasses
    How was it "enabled" - just because it happened?

What would you do with Antonio Brown? Keep in mind, Tomlin did bench him. Also keep in mind Brown's idiotic TD celebrations and air-humping was reduced this year.

I need glasses because I can't see how Tomlin magically could have forced a grown man, Antonio Brown, to actually grow up? Yeah, that works.

Administrator

User Info Menu

How was it "enabled" - just because it happened?

What would you do with Antonio Brown? Keep in mind, Tomlin did bench him. Also keep in mind Brown's idiotic TD celebrations and air-humping was reduced this year.

I need glasses because I can't see how Tomlin magically could have forced a grown man, Antonio Brown, to actually grow up? Yeah, that works.
    So, is AB to blame for Tomlin's fake injury report that might cost us a draft pick?
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Brown showed his ass when he video taped that players only meeting; right then and there we should have checked his crazy ass.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    So, is AB to blame for Tomlin's fake injury report that might cost us a draft pick?

That’s on Tomlin...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

you must be blind dude

AB has acted like an ass for years and nothing happened. see facebook live, tantrums on the sidelines, etc etc

I think it's the height of absurdity to absolve the head coach of any blame. that's just dumb, sorry

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Eddie, you have posters in here who don’t think Tomlin should be held accountable for anything. Yet, we see coaches fired every year because of the massive things they don’t do and because of their lack of accountability.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Where did I say that? And what does it have to do with blaming Tomlin because Brown throws footballs at people and refuses to show up to practice?
    Last edited by Moonie; 01-01-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Starter

User Info Menu

you must be blind dude

AB has acted like an ass for years and nothing happened. see facebook live, tantrums on the sidelines, etc etc

I think it's the height of absurdity to absolve the head coach of any blame. that's just dumb, sorry
    Again, what would you have done? Also why do you think that would stop Brown from acting like he does? Keep in mind, while he acts like he's eight years old, he's actually 30.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Where did I say that? And what do it have to do with blaming Tomlin because Brown throws footballs at people and refuses to show up to practice?
    cant tell if serious anymore

lulz

edit: how about trying some discipline before creating this monster. I am shocked that anyone would argue that tomlin isn't to blame for holding his own players accountable. pure insanity
    Last edited by Eddie Spaghetti; 01-01-2019 at 03:59 PM.