Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Broncos, Browns, Packers Requesting To Interview Munchak For Head Coach Vacancies

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Broncos, Browns, Packers Requesting To Interview Munchak For Head Coach Vacancies

    Reports: Broncos, Browns, Packers Requesting To Interview Mike Munchak For Head Coaching Vacancies

    By Alex Kozora
    Posted on December 31, 2018

    https://steelersdepot.com/2018/12/sc...ching-vacancy/

  2. #2
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Reports: Broncos, Browns, Packers Requesting To Interview Mike Munchak For Head Coaching Vacancies

    By Alex Kozora
    Posted on December 31, 2018

    https://steelersdepot.com/2018/12/sc...ching-vacancy/
    Maybe they fire Tomlin and promote Munchak.

    Not sure if Munchak is just a great positional coach or if he just needs another shot at being a HC.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    If I’m the Browns , he’ll yeah I’d interview Munchak. That would weaken us and make them that much stronger. He’d be crazy notcto take a job with a legit franchise qb like Mayfield.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    It’s a bit premature to declare Mayfield a “legit franchise qb”. IMO

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I believe Mayfield threw 29 tds which is the all time record for rookie QBs. After Hue was booted, he sure looked like a legit franchise qb. No?

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Good for Munchak. He deserves another opportunity..

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Munchak is the only guy not named Belichick I would want to replace Tomlin.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Maybe they fire Tomlin and promote Munchak.

    Not sure if Munchak is just a great positional coach or if he just needs another shot at being a HC.
    If I'm the Steelers I'm asking myself if Tomlin is a franchise coach. Does he still have it within this environment with these players. If the answer is no...you don't let Munchak get away. He has done nothing but bring us results. Why not give him a shot.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    That's what Im saying Shawn. Look what Munchak has done with this Offensive line. Dude is a legend in Pittsburg... and has the reputation of being a miracle worker...
    At the bare minimum... i'll bet he has better command of his locker room... and that is needed as much or more than anything else for this team to get back on track.

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    That's what Im saying Shawn. Look what Munchak has done with this Offensive line. Dude is a legend in Pittsburg... and has the reputation of being a miracle worker...
    At the bare minimum... i'll bet he has better command of his locker room... and that is needed as much or more than anything else for this team to get back on track.
    Couldn't agree more. If they do think about replacing Tomlin (which they wont this year)...I want it to be with Munchak or some up and coming talent.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •