Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: why the window is closing...

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Oh im not saying I disagree with your overall analysis... in fact, if you read anything I've posted the last few days.. I think you'll find there are more similarities in our thought processes...than there are differences.

    I just thought calling our guys "Losers" was a pretty classless thing to say...
    Pardon me for calling a spade a spade.

  2. #12
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    This whole thing is disgusting! This team and organization is a total embarrassment right now and it all started with the handling of the LB debacle. And we should at least concede that LB won this round, because no doubt, we would be in the playoffs with a healthy LB for 16 games. Shut-up! You know it's true.. I was chuckling at the loser players watching the scoreboard yesterday. I'm like, if you really cared as much you would have NEVER lost to the raiders, broncos, or gave up a 16 point lead at home to the chargers. Game-set-match!

    This team lacks leadership and discipline on every level! Tomlin and Ben are a bad marriage and one of them needs to go! I'm not afraid of change. It's working just fine for the ravens. IMO Ben is a bad teammate and leader. His inconsistency, lack of leadership and bad turnovers/pick 6's have permeated the character of the entire team. I fault Tomlin too because he showing the disposition of a coach begging to be put out of his misery! With all of the quality job openings out there coupled with the lack of quality candidates, who could blame him..
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

  3. #13
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    So, when did natural herbal green tea become, crack?

  4. #14
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    After looking at the past 2 drafts I actually feel optimistic about the Steelers future. Watt had 13 sacks, JuJu 114 catches and Connor almost rushed for a 1000 yards despite injuries. Jaylen Samuels, Okafor and James Washington all look to be solid contributors. The biggest question coming out of the last 2 drafts is: do we have a franchise QB with Dobbs or Rudolph?

  5. #15
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    Pardon me for calling a spade a spade.
    If you feel that way.. you can find another team to root for.. its really that simple

  6. #16
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    After looking at the past 2 drafts I actually feel optimistic about the Steelers future. Watt had 13 sacks, JuJu 114 catches and Connor almost rushed for a 1000 yards despite injuries. Jaylen Samuels, Okafor and James Washington all look to be solid contributors. The biggest question coming out of the last 2 drafts is: do we have a franchise QB with Dobbs or Rudolph?
    if either Dobbs or Rudolph are the QB of the future... we should be competitive for the next several years

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •