Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Ruthlinsberger .... where you at????

Legend

User Info Menu

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Lol..

Hey, close only counts in horseshoes and hand Granades. Lol

Legend

User Info Menu

so sounds to me that Ruthless was spot on with what he said about the Browns having a legitimate chance to win against the Ravens...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    so sounds to me that Ruthless was spot on with what he said about the Browns having a legitimate chance to win against the Ravens...
    No. He said the Browns would win the game. He did spell out all the Browns virtue but ended by predicting a Browns victory. And then was embarrassed that he was wrong and then decides to show up today.....3 days later because of his embarrassment.

For me, there isn't anymore to discuss on this topic because it was plan for everyone to see for the last three days. It's beating a dead horse now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    No. He said the Browns would win the game. He did spell out all the Browns virtue but ended by predicting a Browns victory. And then was embarrassed that he was wrong and then decides to show up today.....3 days later because of his embarrassment.

For me, there isn't anymore to discuss on this topic because it was plan for everyone to see for the last three days. It's beating a dead horse now.
    Where? Where did I say the Browns would win the game? Where did I specifically predict a Browns victory?

Numerous other posters have already gone back on their own and found exactly what you said and exactly what I said.

You are the one who was out bookmarking things that Oviedo said and things that I said so that you could come back in the future and throw it in our faces, so you must have this damning evidence front and center, right? Go ahead and post it. I triple Dawg Poung dare you.

All that I did was question shortsighted posters (like you) who gave the Browns no chance to win. And since they were driving the ball at the end of the game on the verge of FG range while down only 2 points, they had a very solid chance to win the game.

I'm only embarrassed for you at this point, because you truly have no idea that you are the one with egg all over your face here.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Where? Where did I say the Browns would win the game? Where did I specifically predict a Browns victory?

Numerous other posters have already gone back on their own and found exactly what you said and exactly what I said.

You are the one who was out bookmarking things that Oviedo said and things that I said so that you could come back in the future and throw it in our faces, so you must have this damning evidence front and center, right? Go ahead and post it. I triple Dawg Poung dare you.

All that I did was question shortsighted posters (like you) who gave the Browns no chance to win. And since they were driving the ball at the end of the game on the verge of FG range while down only 2 points, they had a very solid chance to win the game.

I'm only embarrassed for you at this point, because you truly have no idea that you are the one with egg all over your face here.
    You know what you said in the other thread; stop making stuff up. Your doing the same thing you did when Conner panned out and you had egg on your face about saying Conner wouldn't be a good runningback.

You know what you said in the other thread. You can bull$hit some people but a lot of us read that monolog by you of how the Browns and Baker Mayfield were so good blah, blah, blah, and that they would win the game. Then...when it didn't work out the way you said........you disappeared for 3 days. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA.

Anyway, I've proven my point. Don't jump out an airplane and try to call people out again. Or you could end up with egg on your face again. Deuces.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

no offense SM but you are making yourself look foolish

the browns had a legitimate shot to win the game at the end. a little better ball on the 1st down throw to Landry and they have a chance to kick a FG

this "I gotcha, look at me" sh!t is juvenile

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    no offense SM but you are making yourself look foolish

the browns had a legitimate shot to win the game at the end. a little better ball on the 1st down throw to Landry and they have a chance to kick a FG

this "I gotcha, look at me" sh!t is juvenile
    Eddie, no offense, but in the other thread, he gave a monolog and conclusion.

I never challenged him on his monolog, but he challenged me on my conclusion that the Ravens would win. And at the end of his monolog, he said the Browns would win. And they didn't. Period.

Only losers talk about, "if's" while winners talk about actualities of achievement. The Raiders run around to this day talking about, " If Franco didn't catch that ball, we'd have won that super bowl"

There's no victories in "if's" or "almost".

Eddie, I respect where your coming from; your entitled to your opinion. As always. Peace.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

So did you guys catch the Ravens/Browns game?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Furious View Post
    So did you guys catch the Ravens/Browns game?
    Stop it you’re killing me

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.