Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruthlinsberger .... where you at????

Legend

User Info Menu

Ruthlinsberger .... where you at????

You telling me all that Mumbo jumbo about what the Browns did earlier. Told you it didnít mean anything. No rookie qb is going to go up against the #1 defense in the league , at their house and win with everything on the line. As much as I love Mayfield as a player, that was too much for him to do. And he threw the pick to prove my point. Check mate Ruth.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You sound happy ‘n at........

Backup

User Info Menu

He is probably at the game at Heinz Field.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    He takes joy in his negativity towards the Steelers organization.

Starter

User Info Menu

I never heard an explanation as to why the Browns were not allowed to return Lamar's fumble for a TD. That's a game changer. I also thought the Browns play calling was ridiculous at the end of the game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    Nooo.. Ruth was preaching to me how the Browns were going to win. As usual, you see he’s gone when he’s wrong. He won’t show up until tomorrow sometime.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

my hat is off to the browns

I thought they went in there and gave a great effort and had a shot at the end of the game to pull it out

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Nooo.. Ruth was preaching to me how the Browns were going to win. As usual, you see he’s gone when he’s wrong. He won’t show up until tomorrow sometime.
    Dude... Ruthless usually attends the games. Chill.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by winwithd View Post
    I never heard an explanation as to why the Browns were not allowed to return Lamar's fumble for a TD. That's a game changer. I also thought the Browns play calling was ridiculous at the end of the game.
    Credit to the Baltimore D. They went man to man for 4 straight downs and were bringing people. Unlike that soft sh!t Butler would have run out there with huge cushions.

A bit of a better throw on I think second down would have gotten the Browns a 1st. Why did it come to that?

Legend

User Info Menu

Baltimore went all out blitz 3 straight times. Basically saying, “ rookie , deal with this pressure” and he couldn’t.