Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This team is a FN mess right now....

Legend

User Info Menu

This team is a FN mess right now....

When teams should be playing their best football and getting primed for a playoff run our team is in disarray.
    Pick your poison>
    Butler game planning for Eifert
    Bos on IR
    Losing 4 out 5 down the stretch
    Routing for the Browns to win
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Don’t worry Pete; Oviedo says everything is okay. Lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Don’t worry Pete; Oviedo says everything is okay. Lol

See I know I should have PM'd you because of course you screwed it up.

I NEVER said all is OK. I clearly stated this season is disappointing. I also clearly said being a whining bitch doesn't solve anything and calling for Tomlin's head won't solve it either because the Rooney's don't feel he is the issue or they would terminate him. Just because some fans do they could care less.

Did you take notes this time?

Legend

User Info Menu

Wow Ovi... it sounds like this whole situation with Tomlin has gotten the best of you....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It’s threads and pointless bickering like this that make me look forward to the offseason.

Do I want coaching changes? Yes. Do I want Tomlin replaced? Yes. Do I want the secondary improved through FA since it’s clear we do a terrible job at drafting the positions? Yes.

All these questions will be answered in the coming months. Either way, Go Steelers!
    Last edited by SteelBucks; 12-28-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Starter

User Info Menu

Can't wait for the draft lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Can't wait for the draft lol
    Should ve a fun off season with about thirty million in cap space

Now the question is who out there is worth the money. To give a big contract you better be getting a star not a slightly better option

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Should ve a fun off season with about thirty million in cap space

Now the question is who out there is worth the money. To give a big contract you better be getting a star not a slightly better option
    Agreed. I don’t want to spend money on borderline talent or someone we can develop. The Steelers can develop WRs like crazy but suck at DBs. You have to imagine they’ll do something bold with the cap space.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    See I know I should have PM'd you because of course you screwed it up.

I NEVER said all is OK. I clearly stated this season is disappointing. I also clearly said being a whining bitch doesn't solve anything and calling for Tomlin's head won't solve it either because the Rooney's don't feel he is the issue or they would terminate him. Just because some fans do they could care less.

Did you take notes this time?
    Fire Dick LeBeau! He's senile. The game has passed him by.

We heard that bitching and moaningfrom you years before Lebeau was let go.

This is no different. Let the Tomlin bitching and moaning continue. The fraud, the janitor, the phoney will be gone after next season when he ****s the bed one last time and officially ruins the last of Roethlisberger's years.
    Last edited by steelz09; 12-28-2018 at 09:27 PM.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Fire Dick LeBeau! He's senile. The game has passed him by.

We heard that bitching and moaningfrom you years before Lebeau was let go.

This is no different. Let the Tomlin bitching and moaning continue. The fraud, the janitor, the phoney will be gone after next season when he ****s the bed one last time and officially ruins the last of Roethlisberger's years.
    Exactly. Haley, LeBeau, special team coachs, position coaches, ...all have been used and replaced as Tomlin scape goats. The one constant in all this underacheivment and failure in the last 8 years is Tomlin. That's a fact.

Same thing they did for McCarthy in Green Bay...fired all the assistants, changed coaches, did everything. Then Green Bay grew a pair of balls and got rid of the real problem which was McCarthy.