Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gregg Williams: Browns will treat Week 17 like our playoff game

Legend

User Info Menu

The browns are a good football team... and will be a factor in the division from this point forward. Problem is...they are playing a red hot Baltimore team... with the top rated defense in the league. It will be a ball game... but im saying is 70-30 the Ratbirds pull it out.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    As much as the browns want to beat the rats - the bungles want to beat the Steelers. How anyone can think with this record and some horrible losses that a steeler victory is a done deal is absurd.
    Exactly...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    The browns are a good football team... and will be a factor in the division from this point forward. Problem is...they are playing a red hot Baltimore team... with the top rated defense in the league. It will be a ball game... but im saying is 70-30 the Ratbirds pull it out.
    We can plan on going fishing after week 17. Maybe now we will get some significant changes around here by not making the playoffs.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

How can a blame list be created and not contain Boswell. He was literally the worst kicker in the league and cost the team multiple wins.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Browns are going to put it on the Ravens!!!
    But will the Steelers be able to keep from choking one away against the Bengals?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Steelers have no one to blame but themselves.
    Tomlin
    Ben
    Butler
    Danny Smith
    Here's my list:
    Butler
    Boswell
    Danny Smith
    Tomlin
    Lev Bell

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    But will the Steelers be able to keep from choking one away against the Bengals?
    Absolutely!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Absolutely!!!
    Because the game will have minimal meaning... I see us beating them by 17 or more. Look for a Panthers type of blowout.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I’m not getting into Ben argument here but I firmly believe they’re a 6-10 team without him.

The rest on your list should have walked home from NO.
    Agreed. Ben still has it. But maybe just maybe the loss of Bell was bigger than some may be willing to admit.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Agreed. Ben still has it. But maybe just maybe the loss of Bell was bigger than some may be willing to admit.
    his back up made the probowl...