Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuitt Tipped the Pass on the Haden PI Call

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    I believe the call on the field was holding not PI. Tipped wouldn't have mattered.
    It was DPI. Surprised a post game with Tuitt hasn't shed any more light on the play.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    It was DPI. Surprised a post game with Tuitt hasn't shed any more light on the play.
    saw tuiit post game interview.. he said he went to the ref and told him he tipped the ball. ref said he didn't see it that way.

But why wouldn't the ref signal the booth upstairs to review it

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    saw tuiit post game interview.. he said he went to the ref and told him he tipped the ball. ref said he didn't see it that way.

But why wouldn't the ref signal the booth upstairs to review it
    Because they just don’t care

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    I believe the call on the field was holding not PI. Tipped wouldn't have mattered.
    4 Yard Penalty
    (2:00) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass incomplete short left to M.Thomas (J.Haden). PENALTY on PIT-J.Haden, Defensive Pass Interference, 4 yards, enforced at PIT 26 - No Play.

4th & 2 at PIT 26

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Well it was also on the other side of the 2 minute warning, I believe a review has to come from the booth.