Thread: Ben vs Brady or should it be.....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ben vs Brady or should it be.....

so, this article is about Ben vs Brady...really? I think the correct article should be Tomlin vs Belichick.....

http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/29594/ben-vs-brady-playoff-implications-add-urgency-to-lopsided-rivalry
    Last edited by Sword; 12-12-2018 at 09:58 AM.

Banned

User Info Menu

steelers vs themselves

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    so, this article is about Ben vs Brady...really? I think the correct article should be Tomlin vs Belichick.....

http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/29594/ben-vs-brady-playoff-implications-add-urgency-to-lopsided-rivalry
    #Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger, “We hear that a lot, ‘You guys haven’t had a lot of success against the #Patriots.’ Well, who has?!”

Might I add, Brady’s success vs the Steelers predates Ben OR Tomlin.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roethlisberger
    We hear that a lot, ‘You guys haven’t had a lot of success against the #Patriots.’ Well, who has?!
    The Giants!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

maybe i'm remembering incorrectly, but, it seems we have reasonable success against them in the regular season. Feels 60-40 their way.
    Playoffs feels more... well... 100%. i don't recall ever beating Brady in the playoffs. Ever.

It's to the point where I feel like they don't show all their cards during the regular season, just so they can give us a false sense of security in the playoffs.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    maybe i'm remembering incorrectly, but, it seems we have reasonable success against them in the regular season. Feels 60-40 their way.
    Playoffs feels more... well... 100%. i don't recall ever beating Brady in the playoffs. Ever.

It's to the point where I feel like they don't show all their cards during the regular season, just so they can give us a false sense of security in the playoffs.
    Yea, your memory is murky. Since 2002 the Steelers are 3-8 against NE in the regular season and 0-3 in the playoffs. The wins have been very rare. Only one that I recall watching, the Steelers defense absolutely pummeled Brady with like 5 sacks.... or maybe I was dreaming this.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We will win!