Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ben vs Brady or should it be.....

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Ben vs Brady or should it be.....

    so, this article is about Ben vs Brady...really? I think the correct article should be Tomlin vs Belichick.....

    http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/29594/ben-vs-brady-playoff-implications-add-urgency-to-lopsided-rivalry
    Last edited by Sword; 12-12-2018 at 09:58 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    steelers vs themselves

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    so, this article is about Ben vs Brady...really? I think the correct article should be Tomlin vs Belichick.....

    http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/29594/ben-vs-brady-playoff-implications-add-urgency-to-lopsided-rivalry
    #Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger, “We hear that a lot, ‘You guys haven’t had a lot of success against the #Patriots.’ Well, who has?!”

    Might I add, Brady’s success vs the Steelers predates Ben OR Tomlin.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Roethlisberger
    We hear that a lot, ‘You guys haven’t had a lot of success against the #Patriots.’ Well, who has?!
    The Giants!

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    maybe i'm remembering incorrectly, but, it seems we have reasonable success against them in the regular season. Feels 60-40 their way.
    Playoffs feels more... well... 100%. i don't recall ever beating Brady in the playoffs. Ever.

    It's to the point where I feel like they don't show all their cards during the regular season, just so they can give us a false sense of security in the playoffs.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    maybe i'm remembering incorrectly, but, it seems we have reasonable success against them in the regular season. Feels 60-40 their way.
    Playoffs feels more... well... 100%. i don't recall ever beating Brady in the playoffs. Ever.

    It's to the point where I feel like they don't show all their cards during the regular season, just so they can give us a false sense of security in the playoffs.
    Yea, your memory is murky. Since 2002 the Steelers are 3-8 against NE in the regular season and 0-3 in the playoffs. The wins have been very rare. Only one that I recall watching, the Steelers defense absolutely pummeled Brady with like 5 sacks.... or maybe I was dreaming this.

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    We will win!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •