Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: On to New England! It's Cheetahs week.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    i dont think we will ever have the lead
    no threat of a running game.......BB will have a field day game planning us
    I agree that it's hard to be optimistic for this one. We need a Festivus miracle.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I agree that it's hard to be optimistic for this one. We need a Festivus miracle.

well weve got the greatest coach ever so im sure he'll draw up a perfect game plan

Legend

User Info Menu

Cant see it; not this week. Team is on a downward spiral and the back 7 is the worse it's been in years. Gonna lose our 6th in a row to them.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They way the Steelers are playing it’s gonna be a bloodbath. The pats know how to stomp an inferior opponent. They don’t play down to the competition. Brady and gronk are going to destroy the defense. We won’t be able to run, AB will be doubled all day. Juju will have some production but it won’t be near enough. Bens ribs may prevent him from finishing the game.

42-7 pats.

And I’m praying to the football gods I have to eat crow on Monday.
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post

If our offensive and defensive lines are not successful in demonstrating "feats of strength" on Sunday, then posters on this board will spend yet another week chock full of "airing of grievances."

I got a lot of problems with you coaches! And now you're gonna hear about it!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    And I’m praying to the football gods I have to eat crow on Monday.
    I hope you’re hungry. Because that prediction will require a ton of crow!

Legend

User Info Menu

Just my opinion, but we are going to get crushed.
    There is no way we can compete with the Patriots especially this year.
    My apologies for the defeatist attitude
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers win in a blowout.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Vegas has the Pats winning 25-24.

That's insane. The Pats should be favored by a lot more. The only logic is this game is fixed and we're winning. No one in their right mind would think the Pats could lose this game. So they have to lose and we win.

But I do like Vegas' style on the 1 point given our kicker
    Vegas has had a rough couple of weeks with a few high profile games. Gotta make up for it somehow.

........So Boz might not be safe after all if they are bringing in kickers... unless it is window dressing.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Steelers win in a blowout.
    My feeling too