Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rocky's overreacting i guess

Legend

User Info Menu

Rocky's overreacting i guess

Former Steeler Rocky Bleier says he’s “done” with the team after their frustrating loss to the Oakland Raiders on Sunday>> https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018...urgh-steelers/

“With three games remaining, the Steelers’ destiny lies in their hands, but it is shaky with the Patriots, Saints and Bengals on the horizon. How they fare will dictate the team’s future and it may be without [head coach Mike] Tomlin,” Bleier concludes.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nice motivational video. Lol

Banned

User Info Menu

that know nothing POS should go cheer for the browns

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Too bad Rocky's not a real fan

Real fans would be happy that we're above .500

Banned

User Info Menu

I appreciate Mr. Bleier's passion. Not big on name droppin' but to each their own. With him being part of the old guard, his expectations are loftier than others, I guess.

I feel his frustration. All of us do, I would imagine.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Everything he said is spot-on and what most fans have been saying for a long time.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post
    I appreciate Mr. Bleier's passion. Not big on name droppin' but to each their own. With him being part of the old guard, his expectations are loftier than others, I guess.

I feel his frustration. All of us do, I would imagine.

not true. many are happy with how things are

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Everything he said is spot-on and what most fans have been saying for a long time.
    Exactly...........

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Coming from someone who was part of (arguably) the greatest professional sports dynasty of all-time.. I get where Rocky is coming from. The way they played and the passion those guys played with was from a different breed and era. Crazy losses such as the one Sunday were unacceptable for teams playing with a purpose... You go Rock!! Don't let these chumps lower the bar..

Legend

User Info Menu

"lower bar" is right...........

That's exactly what's wrong with a lot of current posters; they have lower expectations and then compare us to situations on other non-performing organizations to justify the mediocrity of the current Steelers.

Statements like, " Well Marvin Lewis is still employed" " We are better then 70% of most of the league so that's good enough to keep Tomlin".