Thread: Steelers vs Pats Week

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers vs Pats Week

I have said, in the past we cannot play zone nor give Brady time to throw the football...so if those things happen..forget it we loose and we will be lucky to
    make the playoffs......

However, if the team comes ready and plays like they did against Panthers then yes we will win......
    Steelers 42 Pats 36

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    I have said, in the past we cannot play zone nor give Brady time to throw the football...so if those things happen..forget it we loose and we will be lucky to
    make the playoffs......

However, if the team comes ready and plays like they did against Panthers then yes we will win......
    Steelers 42 Pats 36

tomlin said there will be changes(but not noticeable to the naked eye...lol) so based on that, nothing will change
    i cant beleive there are fans stupid enough to eat his garbage up.........

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nothing that happens in this game will surprise me. We've seen it ALL. We're an inconsistent mess, capable of winning in a landslide, laying 40 points on them and gaining 500 yards of offense - and - equally capable of screwing up in every single facet of the game and losing by double digits - or - anything in between. I wouldn't feel confident betting money on any outcome.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Nothing that happens in this game will surprise me. We've seen it ALL. We're an inconsistent mess, capable of winning in a landslide, laying 40 points on them and gaining 500 yards of offense - and - equally capable of screwing up in every single facet of the game and losing by double digits - or - anything in between. I wouldn't feel confident betting money on any outcome.
    and that how this team has been for years................but its not coaching

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    make the playoffs......

Steelers 42 Pats 36
    I like how people think our corners and safeties are just good enough to play man coverage for a whole game. We have one that can do it, and he gets questionable support from the safeties as it is. The key is interior pressure on defense and long drives on offense

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    I like how people think our corners and safeties are just good enough to play man coverage for a whole game. We have one that can do it, and he gets questionable support from the safeties as it is. The key is interior pressure on defense and long drives on offense
    They arent good enough. But playing zone doesnt work either. I think were better off playing physical man-to-man and getting beat than playing zone and getting beat.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    They aren’t good enough. But playing zone doesn’t work either. I think we’re better off playing physical man-to-man and getting beat than playing zone and getting beat.
    Yep..if we have to do one, it should be man to man. We know what happens when we play zone.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Yep..if we have to do one, it should be man to man. We know what happens when we play zone.
    if you also put heavy pressure on Brady that also helps with man to man......