Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets give it up for Butler

Legend

User Info Menu

Lets give it up for Butler

What a great defensive stance in the 4th quarter.
    Our safeties are no where near any balls.
    I apologize to Mike Mitchell.
    Our safeties are so far off the ball and dont even know where the ball is the majority of the time.
    I know Edmonds is a rookie but he plays as slow as a slug.
    Butler should be canned and Tomlin should soon follow.
    I cant watch this garbage destroy the Steelers any longer.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I totally 1100% Agree with you!
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

And what a great FA signing that Burnett was! LOL..
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Heyward is also nowhere to be found and LJ Fort has turned into our top ILB???
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

you know what?

The Ravens lost today but have the best defense in the NFL this year. And they had a similar defense age wise when they had to replace Ed Reed/Ray Lewis...and the big difference...they have a front office that knows how to reload.

We do not...

The last two games we had a tie or the lead and needed a defensive stop and we couldn't get it.

I posted on a thread earlier this week data that showed the continual miss over the last 8 seasons on Defensive picks in the secondary. This organization needs something.

They made dumb decisions...they don't trade up in drafts to get an ILB when they desperately needed one. They play games with a Running Back instead of letting him go and using the money to sign defensive talent (in other words to give him the exclusive tag).

Too many bad decisions from top down in this organization (both on and off the play field).

btw...I know Tomlin won't go, but I am tired of chest thumper coaches. I really wish they should for once hire a cerebral coach that actually schemes to the opponents weakness.

We have had the motivational coaches sine 93? I think 25 years of spittle in players faces and unleash hell is long enough.

brothervad

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Tomlin and Colbert should both be fired for their horrific drafting and personnel decisions

Legend

User Info Menu

Let's give up Butler

Legend

User Info Menu

I’m down to fire everyone.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Heyward is also nowhere to be found and LJ Fort has turned into our top ILB???
    I thought Heyward played well

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Butler is bad, but you can't polish a turd. Maybe 1 or 2 of our scrubs could actually start for another team. The rest would be on special teams or bagging groceries