Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Mike Tomlin

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Fire Mike Tomlin

Enough is enough with this underachieving overrated loser. Absolutely 100% unacceptable to lose to a pitiful 2-10 team in a must win game. I don't give a flying **** about injuries either. Every team has them, and our putrid defense is healthy but still can't stop the worst offense in the league.

I know the nut-huggers will be along to post Tomlin's regular season records. If that makes you happy then good for you. But everyone else in the country knows this idiot should have been fired after the Denver playoff game.

And while you're at it, get this piece of **** Boswell off the team already. Eat the contract and be done with this clown

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Enough is enough with this underachieving overrated loser. Absolutely 100% unacceptable to lose to a pitiful 2-10 team in a must win game. I don't give a flying **** about injuries either. Every team has them, and our putrid defense is healthy but still can't stop the worst offense in the league.

I know the nut-huggers will be along to post Tomlin's regular season records. If that makes you happy then good for you. But everyone else in the country knows this idiot should have been fired after the Denver playoff game.

And while you're at it, get this piece of **** Boswell off the team already. Eat the contract and be done with this clown
    Nut-huggers??? Hahahahahahahaha. They’ll be along in a minute. We know who they are.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't understand why we didn't call a timeout to kill the clock once they had it inside the 10 and ran the ball on 1st down

Legend

User Info Menu

I’ve never said it but I’m ready for a change. We know it will never happen.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

that was some brutal time management there at the end

might cost us the playoffs

Legend

User Info Menu

Bad drafting on Defense is why we can't stop a college team from scoring. Can't miss on a 1st rounder. Burns and Jones...
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    that was some brutal time management there at the end

might cost us the playoffs
    It will cost us the playoffs. Wouldn’t be surprised if we drop the last 3.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I don't understand why we didn't call a timeout to kill the clock once they had it inside the 10 and ran the ball on 1st down
    He is awful. I was screaming at the tv.

Legend

User Info Menu

Write it down
    We will NOT win anything while Tomlin is here.
    Enough already with this pretender.

Legend

User Info Menu

Team is poorly prepared and god help us with in game adjustments. (I’m furious right now)