Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking forward to...

Starter

User Info Menu

Looking forward to...

seeing Jaylen Samuels.

Really dug this pick in the draft. I think he can be a difference maker.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post
    seeing Jaylen Samuels.

Really dug this pick in the draft. I think he can be a difference maker.
    I read that in 4 years of playing college football that Samuels never had more than 12 carries in a game so I’m not expecting much out of him in the running game this week. With that in mind I can see another 500 yard passing game from Ben.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    I read that in 4 years of playing college football that Samuels never had more than 12 carries in a game so I’m not expecting much out of him in the running game this week. With that in mind I can see another 500 yard passing game from Ben.
    Gonna be real interesting; I hope he can handle 15-18 carries. But if not, Ridley can handle it.

Legend

User Info Menu

This. We will throw most downs as long as we're not up big. I think we can win comfortably if we can keep the turnovers below 3 (but I'm not sure we can do that).

Legend

User Info Menu

On paper, this should be a thrashing in favor of the Steelers. But somehow, I don't think it'll play out that way.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The steelers always lose to oakland...it makes no sense

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    The steelers always lose to oakland...it makes no sense
    If...We lose to them this year, Tomlin should be fired...And I'm serious

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It goes beyond the raiders, the steelers are bad out west in general. Its not unusual for teams to be overall poor on the opposite coast but it just sucks because it feels like it really shouldnt be a thing.

I may be wrong but this might be the one of the only stadiums ben hasnt won a game at (i dont believe hes ever won in seattle either) and it will be the last chance he will get. Hes one of only 7 QBs to notch wins over 31 teams, but oakland has been a problem

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    It goes beyond the raiders, the steelers are bad out west in general. Its not unusual for teams to be overall poor on the opposite coast but it just sucks because it feels like it really shouldnt be a thing.

I may be wrong but this might be the one of the only stadiums ben hasnt won a game at (i dont believe hes ever won in seattle either) and it will be the last chance he will get. Hes one of only 7 QBs to notch wins over 31 teams, but oakland has been a problem
    That alone should be motivation for Roethlisberger to button up and take care of the ball.

...now if only the defense will cooperate.

Legend

User Info Menu

But he is the all time receptions leader in the history of N.C. State (over guys like Torry Holt and Jerricho Cotchery)
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.