Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Artie burnt

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Artie burnt

Burnt again and again and again! Can anyone tell me why this blockhead is still around. Surely there has to be a better corner on someone's taxi squad.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He's a disaster

Unfortunately, Sutton was hurt or he might have been inactive

Legend

User Info Menu

steal of the draft
    over paid janitor......
    and proving it every post season.........

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Who’s allowing him to keep coming out there?

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    steal of the draft
    Artie Burnt, Artie Bum, Artie Bust, etc.

Legend

User Info Menu

3 offsides on the final FG was brilliant. Am I the only one that LOL'd when he was so offsides on the 3rd kick that the kicker kicked the ball behind him?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    3 offsides on the final FG was brilliant. Am I the only one that LOL'd when he was so offsides on the 3rd kick that the kicker kicked the ball behind him?
    I get it that he was trying to get lucky and guess the snap count. Things started getting ridiculous after the second offsides though. What a mess....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Even worse than getting burned is not trying. And he flat out quit on the 2 pt conversion. He should be cut today to send a message. Don't care if the position is thin. He not only adds nothing when on the field, he actually makes them worse. A completely wasted 1st rd pick.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Even worse than getting burned is not trying. And he flat out quit on the 2 pt conversion. He should be cut today to send a message. Don't care if the position is thin. He not only adds nothing when on the field, he actually makes them worse. A completely wasted 1st rd pick.
    Your right. But he isn’t going anywhere.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    May have to make room if Conner is out for a period of time. Maybe he will be a casualty. Burns is flat out stealing money from the organization.