Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McCarthy Out in GB

Legend

User Info Menu

McCarthy Out in GB

pretty shocking for a SB winning coach to get released in the middle of the season"

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...loss-cardinals

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Because he was a fraud and has been a fraud. Rodgers greatness masked how bad a coach McCarthy really was.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Because he was a fraud and has been a fraud. Rodgers greatness masked how bad a coach McCarthy really was.

and tomlin?
    over paid janitor......
    and proving it every post season.........

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Soooooo many coaches are on the hot seat now. Rivera, Quinn, Lewis. And Joseph is trying to save his job in Denver. Gonna be a wild finish.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    and tomlin?
    You know my thoughts on him. As I’ve been saying for 5 months, if we flame out again, he will be canned. Minority owners wanted him gone last year and if we don’t come out this funk and lose the division,I think he’s done.

Starter

User Info Menu

There was a reason why McCarthy was fired, and yet . so many want want him to replace Tomlin, who at times ( a lot of times) just looks out coached. Is Tomlin a good coach? Yes and no.

But I can see how his seat is warming up, as a coach he hasn't matured to his potential. Keeps on failing, over and over, on the same issues. Bad clock management, in game decisions-changes, too risky at times and outsmarts himself too many times.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Lynn out choached Tomlin starting at half time. Chargers made adjustments and Tomlin had no answer . How often have we seen that from Tomlin?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Lynn out coached Tomlin starting at half time. Chargers made adjustments and Tomlin had no answer . How often have we seen that from Tomlin?
    many times...if we fail again this year...fire Tomlin and Butler....tired of this crap....bring in a top College Coach..not within our organization.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Don't worry; Let's just watch what happens after a loss at home the Pats and then to the Saints.

Legend

User Info Menu

You know my thoughts on him. As I’ve been saying for 5 months, if we flame out again, he will be canned. Minority owners wanted him gone last year and if we don’t come out this funk and lose the division,I think he’s done.

tomlin isnt going anywhere unless he wants to.
    underachieving is ok as long as you have a good regular season record, among other things
    over paid janitor......
    and proving it every post season.........