Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Kareem Hunt done?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Pitpette, I’m not saying that Hunt is a great guy; that’s not what we are talking about. All I’m saying is if Hunt got treatment, did all the things he was suppose to do in the next year and a half, I’d take a shot on him based on his talent & youth. I wouldn’t worry about any backlash. Because his talent is immense while his price would be right. I’m trying to win ball games and field the best team possible. If he can help us win a Chip, then all is good.

Is he a choir boy? No.
    Sounds like you wouldn't mind the Steelers being viewed as the Bengals.
    Sorry but you are way off here. Let another team enjoy his talent.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bengals???

Go google what tyrek Hill did. Get the full details.

Do you view the Chiefs as the Bengals? No. Stop the overdramatization.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bengals???

Go google what tyrek Hill did. Get the full details.

Do you view the Chiefs as the Bengals? No. Stop the overdramatization.
    Teams with problem players already on the roster is different from signing guys with known problems.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Teams with problem players already on the roster is different from signing guys with known problems.
    Tyrek Hills stuff was known. Maybe not to you but they were known. Weather you draft them ( and they were known) or they were signed as free agents and are known, what difference does it make?

So you can beat a pregnant women but if it doesn’t get the attention of the mainstream media then it’s okay??But if a guy kicks a women in the side sitting on the floor ( Kareem Hunt) an it catches mainstream media, somehow that’s worse to you??? Wow... you sure told me a whoooooole lot about your Cave man type thinking. Wow!!

Legend

User Info Menu

So the guy that beats his women but he works for ford motor company is okay because his stuff isn’t nationally known. But Kareem Hunt who beat a women is worse because his story is nationally known. Got it.

Legend

User Info Menu

If the so called beating was on film it would be a different story...
    He'd be a Bengal.
    How Joe Mixon was allowed to become an NFL football player and make millions is hypocritical.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Tyrek Hills stuff was known. Maybe not to you but they were known. Weather you draft them ( and they were known) or they were signed as free agents and are known, what difference does it make?

So you can beat a pregnant women but if it doesn’t get the attention of the mainstream media then it’s okay??But if a guy kicks a women in the side sitting on the floor ( Kareem Hunt) an it catches mainstream media, somehow that’s worse to you??? Wow... you sure told me a whoooooole lot about your Cave man type thinking. Wow!!
    Never mentioned Tyreek Hill in my post. Appreciate you not trying to make statements on my behalf.
    Not sure where your confusion is on this. Dealing with a player already on the roster is different than inviting one from outside.
    Last edited by NorthCoast; 12-29-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    If the so called beating was on film it would be a different story...
    He'd be a Bengal.
    How Joe Mixon was allowed to become an NFL football player and make millions is hypocritical.
    Exactly!! Yet noooooooo one is saying ban Mixon from the league right now. I’m done with this topic. Posters who say it’s an okay offense as long as it’s not known have pretty much offended me. And they’ve been moved to the ignore box. I can’t talk to someone like that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Exactly!! Yet noooooooo one is saying ban Mixon from the league right now. I’m done with this topic. Posters who say it’s an okay offense as long as it’s not known have pretty much offended me. And they’ve been moved to the ignore box. I can’t talk to someone like that.
    That's not what he said, not even close but please continue with the strawman and fake outrage.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So the guy that beats his women but he works for ford motor company is okay because his stuff isnít nationally known. But Kareem Hunt who beat a women is worse because his story is nationally known. Got it.
    When you have a public profile, your actions matter more when they become public.

That's part of the reason that they make so much money.

That money mostly comes from adds through TV contracts (unlike Ford who sells physical goods).

You know what advertisers don't like? People that beat women, especially when video of it shows up.

We can complain that it's not fair, or a double standard, or whatever, but playing in the league is a choice for all the players. They don't have to subject themselves to the higher standard here.
    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 12-30-2018 at 08:31 AM.