Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Kareem Hunt done?

Legend

User Info Menu

You are a moron if you cant see anything wrong with kicking a woman.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Why is a 19 yo girl drunk off her ass, hanging out at 3am at a hotel with a bunch of men? Maybe it's time women start using a little common sense as well. As far as the viscous beating, she's the only one that could have been charged

This isn't even close to Rice, Mixon, etc. Hunt will be back next year helping some team win games.
    So girls can't hang out with men at 3 am or they might get beaten? what does that say about men? Also he would be the one charged, he went after her he was fighting through people to get to her.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    You are a moron if you cant see anything wrong with kicking a woman.
    The mental gymnastics is astounding

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    The mental gymnastics is astounding
    There's such a thing a minimum necessary force.

When you're an NFL running back and you're "attacked" by a woman who likely has more than 100 lbs less muscle mass than you do, you need to use some restraint when you're dealing with the situation (provided no one is armed).

And if the situation escalates, you need to just leave.

He screwed up big time here. I don't think it should necessarily end his career, but I do think he needs to figure our his culpability in this, demonstrate remorse, and figure out how to avoid these kinds of situations in the future before he should be able to play in the league again. I said pretty much the same thing about Ben when he was acting like an idiot off the field (at best).
    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 12-02-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Banned

User Info Menu

He shouldn’t have done it ; no doubt . But I’m not opposed to signing him provided he goes to counseling and community service.
    And what got me to this point is what Clay Travis was discussing about this on Fox sports.
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 12-04-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Backup

User Info Menu

We signed Najeh Davenport after he pooped in a hamper in some girls dorm room. So our backsides aren't as clean as we think

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mick'sTeam View Post
    We signed Najeh Davenport after he pooped in a hamper in some girls dorm room. So our backsides aren't as clean as we think
    This made me laugh out loud.

Pappy

The 2024 Pittsburgh Steeler draft

1.20 - Troy Fautanu, T, Washington
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia
    3.84 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.98 - Payton Wilson, LB, UNC
    4.119 - Mason McCprmick, OG, S. Dakota St
    7.178 - Logan Lee, DT, Iowa
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    He shouldn’t have done it ; no doubt . But I’m not opposed to signing him provided he goes to counseling and community service.
    And what got me to this point is what Clay Travis was discussing about this on Fox sports.
    Hold the effin phone! Aren't you the guy who was crying that the Steelers couldn't possibly allow Bell back in the lockerroom because of the way he handled his contract holdout? But you are fine if they bring in Kareem Hunt after going after a girl? I am speechless.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Hold the effin phone! Aren't you the guy who was crying that the Steelers couldn't possibly allow Bell back in the lockerroom because of the way he handled his contract holdout? But you are fine if they bring in Kareem Hunt after going after a girl? I am speechless.
    I should reply to this post with a maniacal laughing fit or twenty periods on a row for some reason.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    This made me laugh out loud.

Pappy
    I miss the dump truck jokes!