Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kareem Hunt done?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Well, that career was short
    Cincy can still claim him. They drafted Joe Mixon in round 2 after video was released of him sucker punching a woman in the face. Those scumbags can build themselves an Ike Turner approved backfield. Maybe even hire Ray Rice to be their RB coach too.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Lol! Now here’s some drama!!

think the chiefs don’t fall apart in the coming 6 weeks?!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    So it could be that KC is now in the Hunt for a new Running Back maybe they are the ones the will ring the Bell. Pardon the pun.

Ha.. I highly doubt that. The Chiefs have a ton of High Paid Weapons... and won't be adding Bell for 17 mill a year... especially when he wasn't any better than the guy they just lost who was on a rookie deal.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Why is it so hard not to fight women?

Backup

User Info Menu

I think we should sign him. Him and Connor would be an incredible, low cost RB tandem next year. Would be pretty ironic too if Lev signs in KC

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    I think we should sign him. Him and Connor would be an incredible, low cost RB tandem next year. Would be pretty ironic too if Lev signs in KC
    Of course the Steelers never would - and I applaud them for that. That being said, I'm so sick of other dirtbag teams (cowboys, redskins, bungles etc) signing these guys without any repercussions. Hunt is so good and for our playoff run it would (from a player standpoint) be a great addition. The right thing to do isn't always the easiest - but as much as I would hate the signing, I have to admit the Steeler fan in me who was hoping for a Conner/Bell tandem would be intrigued.

But not only will the Steelers NOT sign him - he'd never get to us. There are a lot of true dirtbag franchises ahead of us.
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    Of course the Steelers never would - and I applaud them for that. That being said, I'm so sick of other dirtbag teams (cowboys, redskins, bungles etc) signing these guys without any repercussions. Hunt is so good and for our playoff run it would (from a player standpoint) be a great addition. The right thing to do isn't always the easiest - but as much as I would hate the signing, I have to admit the Steeler fan in me who was hoping for a Conner/Bell tandem would be intrigued.

But not only will the Steelers NOT sign him - he'd never get to us. There are a lot of true dirtbag franchises ahead of us.
    BTW - you should never hit a woman. But that doesn't mean there's not a reason to....

[URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

The Chiefs are still a scumbag team as well, even after Hunt's release. They knew what Tyreek Hill plead guilty to before they drafted him, and it was worse than Hunt. But because there is no video of Hill and there is now video of Hunt, Hunt is no longer a Chief but Hill still is. Until there is video, there is no public outcry. And that's all that the NFL is worried about...public outcry. They aren't taking some grand moral stand here.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    The Chiefs are still a scumbag team as well, even after Hunt's release. They knew what Tyreek Hill plead guilty to before they drafted him, and it was worse than Hunt. But because there is no video of Hill and there is now video of Hunt, Hunt is no longer a Chief but Hill still is. Until there is video, there is no public outcry. And that's all that the NFL is worried about...public outcry. They aren't taking some grand moral stand here.
    Exactly. The NFL is worried about the backlash. They don't want to be in the same situation as they found themselves with the Ray Rice incident. That's why they acted swiftly; and I knew they would too because of the Rice incident.

But I have a feeling that Hunt is going to take a anger class in the summer and be on the Raiders next year. He's too talented for someone not to go after him. Remember, the Cowboys still went after Greg Hardy after what he did. So someone is going to give Hunt a shot.

Legend

User Info Menu

Is that much different to what the Steelers knew for years that James Harrison did to his girlfriend/mother of his child? (No film showing that, either)?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!