Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #4 Seed or Bust

Legend

User Info Menu

#4 Seed or Bust

Looks like we’ve got a long shot to fight for the #4 seed with a killer schedule coming up.

If if we don’t hold on to the #4, we’re probably not making the playoffs with all the teams in the playoff hunt.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Just win the division. Easier said than done but it comes down to who wins the North

Legend

User Info Menu

Have to stop turning the ball over and dropping passes.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Losing to Casey Keenum. Embarrassing.

Legend

User Info Menu

Came down to 3 or 4 bad plays. Honestly I thought we played pretty well other than that. Defense played well enough for us to win.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Came down to 3 or 4 bad plays. Honestly I thought we played pretty well other than that. Defense played well enough for us to win.
    I thought the defense looked soft. Yes, we might have won if not for the turnovers. But it sure would've been nice to have the D get us a turnover. Denver had no trouble against us on their last TD drive.

Starter

User Info Menu

So it doesn't come easy. We could still beat the Chargers and Patriots and pass them. The Bengals are done IMO, we just have to hold off the Ratbirds, with a rookie QB, to get in. I like our chances. Hopefully Tuitt is back soon.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Looks like we have no chance for the #4 seed with a killer schedule coming up.

We’re definately not making the playoffs with all the teams in the playoff hunt.
    FIXED THAT so you could save our season.

Flippy, you let us down today....failing to start a negative thread when we were clearly behind.
    It was irresponsible not to use your proven uncanny George Costanza like powers to make the opposite of your reaction come true.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I thought the defense looked soft. Yes, we might have won if not for the turnovers. But it sure would've been nice to have the D get us a turnover. Denver had no trouble against us on their last TD drive.

I won't disagree with you there. Sadly, that's "Today's NFL". With our offensive "Firepower"... we've gotta get the W when we hold a team to under 25. This one will come back to bite us down the stretch.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We need to wake up, start playing steeler ball. Did the Jags expose us again? Are we a hard hitting, smash mouth, physical team or just a soft team that that chokes and turns the ball over at boo! We need to win the division. I am getting nervous that the Ravens sneaking up, and take at AFCN from us.
    “I’m so tired of Le’Veon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "I’m so tired of it. Let’s just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love Le’Veon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. They’re the only people that matter to me."