Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 95

Thread: All of the ones that was hoping Bell did not come back.

  1. #21
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    You must be one who didn't want Bell back?
    Im one of the 99% that didn't want him back.

  2. #22
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    It's funny because Snr radio is saying the same thing. Maybe your reply is dumb.
    Bell is a damned ass clown. Not worthy of wearing the Steelers jersey. If he goes to the JETS next year I'll be sure to buy you a JETS jersey. Just PM me your address.

  3. #23
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Tomlin and Fincter are making a concerted effort to not give the ball to Connor. No idea why, other than pure stupidity. Has nothing to do with Connor or Bell.

  4. #24
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    F@ck Bell. He could have been on the field today. That was his choice. He was a douche all year with his lack of communication, dumb a$$ tweets, and non commitment to the team. Conner has been a key contributor all season. He was here - for that I love him. Bell is a piece of sh!t.

  5. #25
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Tomlin and Fincter are making a concerted effort to not give the ball to Connor. No idea why, other than pure stupidity. Has nothing to do with Connor or Bell.
    It might have something to do with what the Defense is showing? Why run when 8 or 9 are near LOS.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

    2012 MNF Executive Champion






  6. #26
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Few are in Bell's league...true. But Connor is 3rd in the NFL in yards and TDs. So it's not like he's a slug.

  7. #27
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Bell is hinting that he might sign with the Colts. That would be a great fit for him, IMO, and would give their offense a boost.

    Also, they have the cap room to give him the deal he wants.

  8. #28
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Few are in Bell's league...true. But Connor is 3rd in the NFL in yards and TDs. So it's not like he's a slug.
    Yea... He's blowing up all of Bell's 2017 numbers (with the exception of # of touches)... I'll take it 8 days a week lol

  9. #29
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Bell is hinting that he might sign with the Colts. That would be a great fit for him, IMO, and would give their offense a boost.

    Also, they have the cap room to give him the deal he wants.
    I'd say there's a few on here that will be ordering Colts Jerseys when that day arrives.

  10. #30
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I'd say there's a few on here that will be ordering Colts Jerseys when that day arrives.
    Oh yeah; Serious man crush individuals; we know who they are.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •