Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: All of the ones that was hoping Bell did not come back.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Connor is not in his league. Fumbles and drop passes, he will hurt us before he helps.
    And the fact that your saying that this late shows that your wrong. Lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So how's that salary helping or hurting us this year may I asked. Who are you signing this year to worry about the last 6 million given to Bell.

What does any of that have to do with ben’s Bad play???

Legend

User Info Menu

11 games in and Conner is the problem?
    He's definitely part of the turnover problem but the team was not good today.
    Just too many mistakes.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So how's that salary helping or hurting us this year may I asked. Who are you signing this year to worry about the last 6 million given to Bell.
    No one. Conner didn't lose the game, and also if I remember right, #26 had some bad games over the last few years too. Hell, they left 10 points out there in the 1st half!

I didn't want to mortgage the future for 1 RB, who frankly, was overrated, imo.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Bell didn't want to be part of this team, and he didn't show up. Like him or not, Conner is our RB. Get over it.

pittpete is right -- we should have run Conner more, especially in the second half. Denver can be gashed with the running game. It was almost like the Steelers were out to prove they could win by passing +50 times.

And why not get Samuels more involved? After a couple of plays early on, he was relegated to the bench for most of the rest of the game. I don't understand that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Connor is not in his league. Fumbles and drop passes, he will hurt us before he helps.
    Dumbest post I've read all year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    There have been some really dumb posts this year Ernie....
    I would rate this up there definitely top 5
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Bell didn't want to be part of this team, and he didn't show up. Like him or not, Conner is our RB. Get over it.

pittpete is right -- we should have run Conner more, especially in the second half. Denver can be gashed with the running game. It was almost like the Steelers were out to prove they could win by passing +50 times.

And why not get Samuels more involved? After a couple of plays early on, he was relegated to the bench for most of the rest of the game. I don't understand that.
    Thank you. Bell wasn’t perfect when he played. But he’s gone; so why bring him up? He’s gone. Move on.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    You must be one who didn't want Bell back?
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's funny because Snr radio is saying the same thing. Maybe your reply is dumb.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]