Offense:

Steelers - 4
    Bears - 6
    Chargers - 10

Defense:

Steelers - 10
    Bears - 4
    Chargers - 7

The Steelers have the 4th best record in the NFL. The Bears and Chargers are tied with the 5th best records.

Overall the Bears have the best balance in O and D. The rest of the top Os don't have a top D and vice versa.

Think one of these teams will make a run in the playoffs?

Hope it could be us.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Offense:

Steelers - 4
    Bears - 6
    Chargers - 10

Defense:

Steelers - 10
    Bears - 4
    Chargers - 7

The Steelers have the 4th best record in the NFL. The Bears and Chargers are tied with the 5th best records.

Overall the Bears have the best balance in O and D. The rest of the top Os don't have a top D and vice versa.

Hope it could be us.
    Not bad for a team with a terrible Head Coach and a front office that can't draft talent

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm not surprised to see Chicago with a top 10 scoring defense, but I'm shocked that they have a top 10 scoring offense too. Interesting...
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I'm not surprised to see Chicago with a top 10 scoring defense, but I'm shocked that they have a top 10 scoring offense too. Interesting...
    Bears on offense ain't that good, this is an instance where stats lie.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Surprised me too.

I also looked at Top O's the create turnovers.

KC, Indy, and NE are #4 at getting INTs. They've forced 10, 11, and 8 fumbles respectively. So those seem like the other top Os with opportunistic Ds that could make plays come playoff time.

We have 6 INTs and 10 FF. Chicago has 18 and 16 which lead the league which might explain putting their O in a good position.

Legend

User Info Menu

We have 6 INTs and 10 FF. Chicago has 18 and 16 which lead the league which might explain putting their O in a good position.
    Makes sense.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Legend

User Info Menu

Offense:

Steelers - 4
    Bears - 6
    Chargers - 10

Defense:

Steelers - 10
    Bears - 4
    Chargers - 7

All I know is it won't be us.
    Fixed that for you.

You really need to stop with the positive stuff here Slappy you are gonna kill our chances.

Legend

User Info Menu

Offense:

Steelers - 4
    Bears - 6
    Chargers - 10

Defense:

Steelers - 10
    Bears - 4
    Chargers - 7

All I know is it won't be us.
    Fixed that for you.

What are you doing Slappy?
    You really need to stop with the positive stuff here Slappy you are gonna kill our chances.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Fixed that for you.

What are you doing Slappy?
    LOL, right. But I think I have to mix the positive me with the negative stuff sprinkled in lightly to ensure the football gods appreciate the power of the negative sentiment and use it for good.

Legend

User Info Menu

LOL, right. But I think I have to mix the positive me with the negative stuff sprinkled in lightly to ensure the football gods appreciate the power of the negative sentiment and use it for good.
    Can you really take that chance?
    Remember: