Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holy mother of God

Legend

User Info Menu

Holy mother of God

What a game, never gave up...
    Freaking Steelers overcome Bad Ben and Mr. Dropsy
    Conner could have ended up in the nuthouse if we lost that game.
    Defense, wow.
    A few questionable calls went our way, but it was about time.
    Awesome win, very happy right now!!!!!
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Like wise....very happy. We watched 3 hours of awful football and somehow found a way. I still don’t know how that happened.

Starter

User Info Menu

It was indeed Divine from Heaven. We busted some biff on the Jagoffs.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm a bad fan.... I turned it off after the 3 and out after half time. I've been gone all weekend and work 2 jobs in retail so my life is gonna get crazy this week. I did housework and looked at 4:30 to my amazement we had won. I feel bad for giving up, but needed to actually get some things accomplished instead of swearing at my computer screen

Legend

User Info Menu

2 week ban for you Steelgal...lol
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow. That was the same sentiment after last week, but in an entirely different context. Wow.

Backup

User Info Menu

Down 16-0 with the offense absolutely $hitting the bed, and to come back to win with 5 sec left. Wow, damn, and holy f***ing $hit!!! D did their job and the O broke a really good defense at the last possible moment. This was huge.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    2 week ban for you Steelgal...lol
    i deserve it, lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers did not play their best game and found a way to win. I'm surprised that I haven't read more about the D. They were gashed through the first Q and a half or so. After the third FG, the Jags had drives of -7, 0, and -3 yards. They then scored on a long TD drive and then closed with drives of 6, -14, -1, and 6 yards before the last drive with 3 seconds left. Fournette, who looked midway through the second like he was going to go off for 200+ rushing yards, ended with less than 100 (95). He had 14 rushes for 20 yards in the second half.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal View Post
    I'm a bad fan.... I turned it off after the 3 and out after half time. I've been gone all weekend and work 2 jobs in retail so my life is gonna get crazy this week. I did housework and looked at 4:30 to my amazement we had won. I feel bad for giving up, but needed to actually get some things accomplished instead of swearing at my computer screen
    Maybe that's why we won?