Thread: Steelers most penalized team in the league ... No longer!

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers most penalized team in the league ... No longer!

Steelers through 9 games - 75 penalties
    KC " " - 76 flags!

We were perfect last night, no penalties (except for one at the end of the game by our most recent head case, Artie Broolay Burns /eye roll/).

Seems like we always have one head case on the roster, Artie Burns being the most recent, if not the most colorful … Martavus Bryant being one, and who was that other amazing WR we had a few years back (out of UT?) who had one good reception as a Steeler then couldn't catch a cold after that and left football entirely? … Jeff Reid of Towel Dispenser Fame… I don't know if we count Sweatpants On The Sideline Dude … or go way back to helicopter hunting Steelers (Ernie Stautner?).

Does every team have a string of head cases like we do?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Steelers through 9 games - 75 penalties
    KC " " - 76 flags!

We were perfect last night, no penalties (except for one at the end of the game by our most recent head case, Artie Broolay Burns /eye roll/).

Seems like we always have one head case on the roster, Artie Burns being the most recent, if not the most colorful … Martavus Bryant being one, and who was that other amazing WR we had a few years back (out of UT?) who had one good reception as a Steeler then couldn't catch a cold after that and left football entirely? … Jeff Reid of Towel Dispenser Fame… I don't know if we count Sweatpants On The Sideline Dude … or go way back to helicopter hunting Steelers (Ernie Stautner?).

Does every team have a string of head cases like we do?
    Sweed?

I also feel like we had a lot of o-line penalties in the "can he play center" days.