Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: I guarantee a win and blowout

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    I guarantee a win and blowout

    Steelers 31
    Panthers 13
    Remember weeks ago I predicted the Falcons game to be a blowout and I was told no way.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    well since it worked last time.....

    no way bro....
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Lol...........
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    The Panthers have scored 99 points in their last 9 quarters.

    Last weekend, they beat Tampa 42-28.

    Two weekends ago, they beat Baltimore 36-21.

    Three weekends ago, they beat Philly 21-17, scoring all 21 of their points in the 4th quarter, coming back from a 17-0 deficit to the Super Bowl Champion Iggles through the first 3 quarters of play.

    That's 99 points scored in the last 9 quarters. And they've outscored their opponents by 50 points in those last 9 quarters (99-49).

    We are favored to beat them at Heinz tonight, but I don't see any kind of blowout happening.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    According to Vegas, the score should be:

    Steelers - 28
    Panthers - 24

    or

    Steelers - 27
    Panthers - 23

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    i actually think this will be a loss. weve been playing pretty good as have the panthers. i just have a hunch we will regress this week
    i hope i am wrong tho. this would be a huge win and a good measuring stick to see where we are at against a good team
    over paid janitor......
    and proving it every year.........

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    According to Vegas, the score should be:

    Steelers - 28
    Panthers - 24

    or

    Steelers - 27
    Panthers - 23
    vegas been getting rocked the last few weeks...for what its worth lol

  8. #8
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    The Panthers have scored 99 points in their last 9 quarters.

    Last weekend, they beat Tampa 42-28.

    Two weekends ago, they beat Baltimore 36-21.

    Three weekends ago, they beat Philly 21-17, scoring all 21 of their points in the 4th quarter, coming back from a 17-0 deficit to the Super Bowl Champion Iggles through the first 3 quarters of play.

    That's 99 points scored in the last 9 quarters. And they've outscored their opponents by 50 points in those last 9 quarters (99-49).

    We are favored to beat them at Heinz tonight, but I don't see any kind of blowout happening.
    The speed and elusiveness of Cam...And the lack of said speed from our ILB's...Is what scares me

  9. #9
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Still like our chances...I'm sure there has to be a stat somewhere about the away team on a short week...I would think it would heavily favor the home team ( unless the really stink ) obviously

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Still like our chances...I'm sure there has to be a stat somewhere about the away team on a short week...I would think it would heavily favor the home team ( unless the really stink ) obviously
    Generally the home team wins. 6-2 so far this year. However in the last few years, Pit has won on the road, lost at home to Balt, and Carolina has lost at home. So these 2 teams have bucked the trend more than once.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •