Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Reid Confronts Malcolm Jenkins

Legend

User Info Menu

Eric Reid Confronts Malcolm Jenkins

Says he "sold us out."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...e-sold-us-out/

Reid would do well to shut his yap and learn a thing or two from Jenkins, who has done, by far, more actual good in addressing the problem of police treatment of blacks than Reid and his mentor Kaepernick.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Reid came off as a crazed lunatic in that deal

no wonder owners were wary of signing him

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Guys like this can't get enough attention.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

And this is why teams were wary of signing him. It’s more important to him to confront Jenkins in the game than it was to do the ‘team thing’.

Kap & Reid forgot the team ethic & went on a personal crusade, right or wrong.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the real failure here is once again - is anyone talking about the actual issues Reid and Kap care about? complete amateurism on display today....
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    the real failure here is once again - is anyone talking about the actual issues Reid and Kap care about? complete amateurism on display today....
    Exactly. It appears that Reid and Kap may care more about drawing attention to themselves than actually helping anyone.

Legend

User Info Menu

Cmon get this crap out of 'Steelers talk' please

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Exactly. It appears that Reid and Kap may care more about drawing attention to themselves than actually helping anyone.
    I don't think that's true at all, though I agree with the notion that he should stick to football more at this point.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    That is simply not true, while I think their dispute is better left off the field, they both have helped people. It really wasn't that big of an altercation the media is kind of blowing it up.

Legend

User Info Menu

The NFL created this drama imho. They blackballed Colin and then negotiated an agreement with Jenkins. How did Jenkins swoop in and take control of this issue and get 0 heat from anyone in all of this?

On the flip side you have guys like Colin and Reid who got ostracized. Why?

While it's not professional, I can understand why a guy might be frustrated. Jenkins apparently is the smart one and is still keeping his cool and people like that tend to prevail.