Thread: Browns trade Hyde to Jags for 5th rounder

Legend

User Info Menu

Browns trade Hyde to Jags for 5th rounder

Bell to Browns? JK

But yes Hyde was traded
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Browns GM clearly believes building through the draft is the way to a winner. Can't argue with that, since it was the model followed by the Steelers for a long time.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Browns GM clearly believes building through the draft is the way to a winner. Can't argue with that, since it was the model followed by the Steelers for a long time.
    Considering the Browns have been picking in the top 5 for as long as I can remember - they should have a super bowl by now. The Steelers, it might be time for them to flip the script and going the FA route for defensive players.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Weird he's been on so many teams already. I may be wrong, but I always thought Hyde had the ability to be a big-time back. Put him on our offense, I think he looks like Conner.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Sure you can argue with that, when was the last time the Browns had a winner?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Weird he's been on so many teams already. I may be wrong, but I always thought Hyde had the ability to be a big-time back. Put him on our offense, I think he looks like Conner.
    Hyde is a really good runner but he doesn't give you a lot catching the ball and in today's game that really limits a running backs value.