Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 141

Thread: James Conner ...

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    James Conner ...

    ... better in the red zone than Leveon Bell.

    And Conner has 3 games this season with over 100 yards rushing and 2 or more rushing TDs ... Bell has 3 in his whole career.

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Conner has 3 games this season with over 100 yards rushing and 2 or more rushing TDs ...
    That's happened 8 times this season so far across the entire NFL, and 3 of them belong to James Conner.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    beast........................
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    That's happened 8 times this season so far across the entire NFL, and 3 of them belong to James Conner.
    You know WHO ELSE has done it three times.
    DeAngelo William's.

    He also had two more multi rush touchdown games. He had THREE in a game when he had 77 yards.

    DeAngelo Williams started 14 games and had 15 TDs as a Steeler.

    AND the first 10 starts, Pouncey didn't even play as he was injured that season

    I said this YEARS ago. Bell ain't special in short yardage. Conner just adds MORE proof.

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    It shows you the difference in running style between Conner and Bell. Bell's style of waiting for a hole and bursting through doesn't work when there is a short field and the line is clogged with bodies. Conner on the other hand hits the hole hard and barrels defenders over.

  6. #6
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Besides his play, I like Conners kid like enthusiasm. It’s such a welcomed relief from all the show boating and crap.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    You know WHO ELSE has done it three times.
    DeAngelo William's.

    He also had two more multi rush touchdown games. He had THREE in a game when he had 77 yards.

    DeAngelo Williams started 14 games and had 15 TDs as a Steeler.

    AND the first 10 starts, Pouncey didn't even play as he was injured that season

    I said this YEARS ago. Bell ain't special in short yardage. Conner just adds MORE proof.
    Boom.............

  8. #8
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Bell can just play in the slot if he does come back. No need to lessen Connor’s carries at this point in the season.

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Bell can just play in the slot if he does come back. No need to lessen Connor’s carries at this point in the season.
    I agree with this. We haven’t seen a third WR separate from the pack, so keep Connor at RB and use LB as the #3.
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    No one wants to just say it but Conner > Bell in nearly every way. From short yardage to rapping to attitude to not getting suspended to not having an apostrophe in his first name. Plus he's here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •