Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvin and vontaze - two pigs in a pen.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Marvin and vontaze - two pigs in a pen.

I think Marvin is a terrible coach and hope he never leaves - but I always thought he was a decent guy.

But after this post game quote it’s clear he’s sold whatever integrity he had left in his desperate quest to climb out of being the most inept head coach in nfl history.

Do you expect the league to take a look at Vontaze Burfict’s hit on Antonio Brown?

“I don’t know what play you are talking about. There were a lot of plays out there.”

B.s. he knows. But he’s all in with vontaze. Congrats - they are perfect for each other.
    Last edited by Starlifter; 10-15-2018 at 09:12 AM.
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He's always looked the other way when Burfict has shown his true colors and played like the thug that he is. He never shown accountability for his players or their actions or disciplined them accordingly. this goes way beyond Burfict.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This should be the end of the line for burfict

Legend

User Info Menu

My son was asking me if he thought the hit was dirty.
    I told him you bet your @ss Tomlin will be sending the forearm to the head of Brown to the league.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Lewis is a scumbag. He sets the climate that tolerates Burfict.

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe an overpaid scumbag?
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It was supremely satisfying to give these two clowns a beatdown today.

Legend

User Info Menu

How does a team like that have an “Aww Shucks” QB like Andy Dalton?
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

Fix the Run Defence Mode:

1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't forget that they also drafted Joe Mixon, who suckerpunched a woman in the face. Always satisfying to beat them.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Legend

User Info Menu

Was it just me or did Burfict look like a shell of his former self?

He got a cheap shot in on AB for sure that's so bush league, the NFL should suspend him for a season imho, even though they won't.

But he got run over by Burger King, Jimmy Conner, Double D just to name a few. He kept coming off the field looking tired and beaten. He looked like an old man. Take away his former spirit and leadership and Pac Man and this team didn't seem as Thug like to me yesterday. They looked soft.