Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers never quit

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers never quit

Great coaching and great players. Team has no quit in them. Only certain fans quit too early

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Great coaching and great players. Team has no quit in them. Only certain fans quit too early
    Thank for the positive post. This the a great characteristic of Tomlin teams. There is no quit. Fans expect blowouts every week with little understanding that the other teams have a lot of great players. Great win.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Fantastic finish to this game. What a big win at the right time on the schedule. It's gonna be a good week.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It's gonna be a great week when I don't have to avoid listening to sports media/radio most of the week. Browns lost too. Now if the Titans could beat the Ravens

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We just need to handle our business. Defense is looking respectable and I see progress. Letís keep our fingers crossed on the injury bug.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This is a good Cincinnati team with a chip on it's shoulder and something to prove. Getting out of that stadium with a victory is something to be proud of. It looks like the Steelers are finding their stride and putting pieces together. The arrow is pointing up and I'm loving it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Great players, coaching was questionable all around.
    Put down your pom poms and ask yourself

• why we didnt challenge?
    • why did we kick the ball short before the half and after?
    • why is Vince in there on passing downs?
    • why is Artie Burns still getting playing time?

Happy with the win but this team needs to get better and it starts with all the coaches.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No problem with the challenges, my problem is kicking it short before and after half.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Still some things to clean up for sure, I'll take a road division win all day, every day.

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

1.28 Edmunds, Terrell, S, VA Tech
    2.60 Washington, James, WR, OSU
    3.76 Rudolph, Mason, QB, OSU
    3.92 Okorafor, Chukwuma, OT, W.Mich
    5.148 Allen, Marcus, S, PSU
    5.165 Samuels, Jaylen, RB, NC State
    7.246 Frazier, Joshua, DT, Alabama

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    No problem with the challenges, my problem is kicking it short before and after half.
    Boswell hasn't been the most dependable kicker this year...how do you know that Boz wasn't trying to kick deep but just mis-hit those kicks and they ended up short?
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope